"Ha ha. Very funny."

Percy's POV
I stood there for about five minutes after he kissed me. Okay he didn't really kiss me like that but still he did. Why am I so shocked by this? Do I-no. I can't possibly get feelings for him. I can't right? I mean he's a god. I can't have feelings for him. Oh gods. I might have feelings for him. I shake my head and head to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

   The horn blew so I leave my cabin and head towards the Mess Hall. I enter and I smiled over at Apollo. He smiles back. I looked away and sit down at my table and began eating.

  "Percy! Percy!" I looked up. Katie was running in. "Percy!" I stood up.
  "What is it? Is someone hurt?"
  "No ones hurt. But well I guess you should just see it." Katie answered.

   She turned and left and I followed her. Some campers came and followed us too. So did Apollo. I ran after Katie to the strawberry fields.

   I stopped in my tracks when I saw them. The strawberries, they were black and wilted. The Demeter kids, satyrs, and nymphs were working magic on them but it was useless. I turn to Katie.

  "When did you find this?"
  "We came out to check on the fields this morning. I found it just before I came to you."
  "Do you know what it is?" She shakes her head sadly.

   I looked back at the fields. More campers came and I heard them gasp. Apollo came to stand next to me.

  "What happened?" He looks to me.
  "I don't know. Maybe it's some disease." I see Katie nod a little in agreement. I turn to see the camp behind me, all looking at the fields.

  "Demigods." Their attention turns towards me. "There is no need to worry. It is probably just some disease. I want the Athena cabin to do some research with help from the nature spirits. We will take away the sick plants, get new soil and plant new strawberries." I looked over to the Athena cabin and nature spirits. The nodded their head at me in approval.
"Now, get on with your day." The campers dispersed, chatting with each other. I looked over at Katie.

  "Can you do it?" She nodded.
  "It's better than doing nothing." She walked over to some nature spirits and they got to work. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.
  "And to think I was going to get a relaxing summer." Apollo chuckled beside me.
  "You're the demigod of TWO great prophecies. Do you honestly think you'll be left alone forever?" I turned to him.
  "Well I should be." I spat out. I stormed away. I should be left alone! After everything I did! I just want some peace and quite for once. I just want to be left alone.

   I could feel my anger rising so I headed towards the beach. It'll calm me down.

   I shouldn't be getting so worked up about this. It's my job. I know it wasn't fair to Apollo to snap at him like that, I just . . . did. I run down to the dock and jump off with out a second thought.

Third Person's POV
Apollo stood there shocked. Percy just snapped at him. Well he can't really blame her. He would be upset being the one to always fix problems and world disasters.

   He turns and goes after her to try and apologize. It really wasn't right for him to say that she won't have peace. All demigods want peace and for him to say that she won't, well he understands. He follows her right down to the beach where she jumps off the dock and dives in the water.

   He sits down and dangles his feet off the dock, waiting for her.

   Underwater Percy swims around the reef. She says hello to her fish friends and gets an update on how their underwater life is going.

   Thirty minutes later, when she's calm again, she looks up to the surface. The light streams down like lace and she almost gets lost in it. Almost. She looks closer at the dock and sees a person sitting there. She swims up and sees it's Apollo. Dread fills her. She bursts through the surface startling Apollo. He lets out a shriek and she bites back a laugh.

   She controls the water so that she is eye level with the god and sits cross legged on top of it. He takes a couple deep breaths and looks in her eyes that he can get lost in. They talk at the same time.