"I don't want to lose you."

Third Person's POV
   Hera and Athena were talking. Hades, Persephone, and Demeter were having a civilized conversation, Aphrodite was talking to Ares and Hephaestus, Artemis and Apollo were talking, not fighting. Hestia and Zeus were confronting a crying Poseidon. Dionysus and Hermes were talking too.          Percy and the others were staring in shock.  Well you could see Percy's shock the others' shock was covered by their hoods.
   Percy cleared her throat. All heads whipped towards the doors of the throne room. The gods froze and looked at them. Percy had a shit eating grin on her face.
"So I leave and you guys act civilized. Maybe I should leave more often." Percy stated. The gods scrambled away from each and ran to their own thrones, throwing glares on their way.
"Percy!" Poseidon surged forward towards Percy. He tackled her in a hug.
"Hey dad. I'm okay. I'm okay." Poseidon pulled back.
"What happened? Did they hurt you?" He looked behind her and his eyes landed on the person on Percy's left. Luke. "You!" Luke gulped and took a stepped backwards. Poseidon surged forward but was stopped by Percy.
"Wait dad! No! It's okay! Don't hurt him. Or them. It's fine. They're here to help. Of course they could've done it a better way." Percy looked at Luke.
"Hey! I had orders to do it like that! You can't blame me!" Percy snorted at that.
"Who are you?" Poseidon said. He wasn't trying to pounce like but he was still angry. "And why do you look like that?" He looked back to Percy. "Your eyes. They changed. Why do they have purple in them?"
"She looks like that because that is her uniform." There in the middle of the room was Chaos.
"And who are you?" Athena asked.
"Chaos." Was his simple answer. The gods immediately bowed. "Rise."
"Uniform?" Athena asked again.
"She is now Persephone Jackson Savior of Olympus, defeater of Kronos and Gaea, Commander of the Chaotics and Heir to the Throne of the Universe." Chaos said. Everyone gasped.
"I'm glad you didn't say all of my titles."
"Well if you want me too-"
"No!" Percy surged forward and placed her hand on his mouth. Percy narrowed her eyes and moved her hand.
"And to answer your other question they are the Chaotics, my elite army. They are: (I'm just gonna say their code name and their name. But the others won't know their real identities.)

Luke: Alpha
Zoë: Huntress
Silena: Star
Charles: Forge
Castor: Vines
Bianca: Shadow
Lee: Arrow
Michael: Bow
Ethan: Pirate
Phoebe: Oblivion

With each name they stepped forward.
"I thought you wanted to make a dramatic entrance?"
"Eh. That's more his job." He pointed to Zeus. The Chaotics chuckled and some of the gods snickered behind their hands.
"Her eyes are purple because of her new powers. They will become more purple when she gets more powerful."
"If I may ask Lord Chaos why are you and the Chaotics here? And why did you make Percy heir?" Athena asked.
"Well this is the only way that we will be able to defeat my brother End." The gods paled.
"End? Why?" Athena asked again.
"He's mad at me." Chaos answered.
"Now they will be staying at Camp Half-Blood to better train the campers. Don't anger them. And I want Percy to start training so she can get used to her powers." After that he flashed out.
"Chaos said he cleared the disease and darkness." Percy looked back at her team. "We should probably head to camp. Tell everyone I'm fine and the news." With a nod from the Chaotics they flashed away. With a last hug from Poseidon she also flashed away.

   They appeared next to Thalia's Pine. Peleus stood up and settled his ruby eyes at the new comers. Percy walked up and gently put her hand on his head.
"Relax. They're with me." Peleus sat back down but didn't shift his gaze.
   Percy and Chaotics crossed the border and the campers ran to the hill when they saw Percy.
   After about thirty minutes of explaining everything and hugs the campers went back to their duties.
"So where are they going to stay?" Chiron asked.
"Ummmm." Percy looked around. She found a spot just behind the other cabins and pointed to it. "There."
"Uh how?"
"Like this." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. With a snap of her fingers and deep purple cabin appeared. It was gorgeous. She turned back to her team. They were eager to get it. "Go." She said with amusement. The scrambled over themselves trying to be first. Zoë was. Percy chuckled at their antics. Luke hung back though.
"Percy you will need to stay with us."
"Why?"
"Chaos wants you too." With that he walked over to the cabin. Percy sighed.
"I guess I should get my stuff." Chiron nodded and trotted off.
   Percy walked back to her cabin. She was stopped along the way many times. They asked the same questions. 'Are you really heir to the universe?' 'Did really get more powers?' And all of them she said yes too.
   Percy reached her cabin and sat down on her bead with a sigh. Percy was annoyed. The campers kept asking questions that they knew the answers too!