|| Chapter 3 || The 3rd Heir To The Throne

"STOP THIS AT ONCE!"

Everything stopped, people turning to where the voice came from. Out of the crowd ran a girl who wore a hood and sunglasses in which hide her appearance from view pretty much completely. She wasted no time at all to stand between the man and Link, holding her arms out almost to cover the beaten Hylian from the Amadahian," what are you doing?! Don't you think he's had enough?!"

People stood around shocked that the girl would actually stop what was going on since, after all, it was just a Hylian getting what, they thought, he deserved. After no answer from the equally shocked business man, the girl turned, kneeling down to Link," are you alright, sir?"

He stared up at her, too shocked to say anything at all. Suddenly, the girl was whipped around by the fat man in order to make her face him," and what gives you the right to tell us around?! If I were you I'd get out of the way, that is, unless you want to be beat along side him!"

The girl narrowed her eyes, tugging her arm away from his grip only to pull off her hood and her sunglasses in one quick movement, revealing her (h/l) (h/c) hair along with bright (e/c) eyes.

"I order you to leave this poor boy alone for I am Princess (Y/n), second daughter of King Adrian II and 3rd heir to the throne of this Kingdom," her voice was loud and clear for everyone around to hear, leaving them all to gasp. Even the two guards standing behind Link were surprised. They quickly saluted, their eyes flashing with worry. 

"Princess (Y/n)?"

"Its really her!"

"That means that man just grabbed the arm of the Princess and threatened her!"

"Oh dear."

The man was as shocked as everyone else. He didn't waste time at all to bow before her, his hand over his heart," my dear Princess, I didn't realize. I am so very sorry. I take all my cruel words and threats back just please don't throw me in the dungeon! I have a family to care of and business to run-"

"-I want you not to apologize to me but to the innocent boy you have beaten," she looked down upon him, her eyes not leaving him once.

"But he's-"

"-Do you deny my orders? I doubt my father would be impressed if I told him you did."

The fat man frowned, shaking his head," no, your highness, I would never."

He stood to his feet then turned to Link, his eyes narrowed and his voice low like the words killed him yet the Princess stood waiting," I'm...terribly sorry for what I have done..."

"I-Its...fine," Link whispered himself, keeping his head down. 

(Y/n) turned to him once again, offering a hand to Link with a friendly smile that shocked him even more than her defending him," I'm truly sorry this has all happened to you. I'm sure there is some kind of misunderstanding here and even if there isn't, you don't deserved to be beaten the way you where over it."

"Its alright, your highness," Link hesitated, thinking about whether or not he should take her hand or stand on his own. He chose the latter even if he struggled to stand.

"Are you sure your alright? Here, you can come back to the Castle where we can have the doctor there look over you," (Y/n) offered, watching Link slowly manged to stand however, he shook his head.

"There's really no need, your highness-" before he could finish, (Y/n) turned to the two guards.

"Guards, please help him walk to the Castle. Dr. Hansen can fix him up there," she didn't listen to Link's protest at all. She instead turned, walking towards the castle while people bowed to her if they weren't already.