|| Chapter 22 || Their Love Only Runs So Deep For Her

(No one's P.O.V)

Brook never gave her drawing to (Y/n). She felt to sick to do so. She forced her legs to take even the smallest of steps down the hall while also focusing her eyes forward. Sure, Sienna gets mad sometimes and yells, but never did she said something so cruel. Did she really not care if (Y/n) was to die? Surely she hadn't meant it. They were all family. Family loves each other to the point they'll do anything to protect one another. Sienna was just mad at the moment is all.

Brook stopped in front of her father's office, raising her hand to knock. Perhaps he'd make Sienna go tell (Y/n) how sorry she was. He was awfully busy at the moment which meant he had little time for his younger children, however, Brook doubted he'd let such words Sienna used go by unnoticed. 

What stopped Brook from knocking on the wooden door were the group of voices coming from inside. She recognized them immanently. Of course it was the King, Ethan, and Sienna. That part wasn't any shock. The shock was what they were talking about.

"She said she went to the Summer Harvest Festival today and as for all the other times, she was only going for walks around the Capital," Sienna explained, crossing her arms.

The King hummed," if she won't tell, then we'll simply have to keep a closer eye on her is all."

"She shouldn't be able leave the castle at all, if you ask me. It's safer that way. She can only leave if one of us accompanies her," Sienna suggested with a short huff. 

The King narrowed his eyes yet didn't say a word. He only thought to himself silently while Ethan spoke next.

"I agree. We have lots of work to get to already and her disappearing all the time is only becoming more trouble for us to worry about. It's safer to keep her in the castle were she'll be watched by the guards better," he stated his own thought out loud, turning to his knight of honor," Mathias, tell Liam in the morning after breakfast that (Y/n) is to stay on castle grounds. I'm sure he'll follow without any questions, but if he does ask, tell him it's just our orders. We don't need him reporting this meeting to (Y/n)."

"Of course, your highness," the knight dipped his head to the Prince, not moving from his place beside Emilia, Camron, and Jodie who all watched the royals talk about the problem involving the royal family member. 

"Are we not going to question (Y/n) farther on where she goes while in the Capital? We all know she doesn't go for only walks. There's something she's hiding, I can feel it," Sienna went on, for once, worry showing in her eyes. 

Honestly, when she suggested her sister not being able to leave the castle, she didn't think Ethan would even consider agreeing. He was the one who always talked about how they should let (Y/n) be and do as she pleases. Now, he was willing to take away that freedom because of Sienna's words? Was he just now seeing how dangerous it was for (Y/n) to go to the Capital all the time or was it something else?

There was a moment where neither Ethan or the King answered the female. King Adrian seemed to be in his own world thinking, his eyes closed and his facial expressions giving no hints to what he was really thinking of.

Ethan stood perfectly still in one place. His arms were crossed and his eyes focused on his twin sister. Only once did his eyes glance at their father, but when the man didn't mutter a single word, the Prince took it into his own hands to speak first even if he didn't necessarily answer the previous question," (Y/n) is becoming troublesome for us all. She made us drop the tax law and the way I see it, she may be getting too close to Hylians."

"Hylians? Why would you bring them up when we're talking about our Amadahian sister?!" Sienna stomped her foot, glaring at her brother who stood unfazed by her anger," so what if (Y/n)'s caused us to drop that law? That's you and father's fault since the two of you made the deal with her! Besides, that's only one time involving Hylians! You act like she surrounds herself by that trash now!"