Chapter 2: The Past

The envelope was white like another envelope. Except it was just blank with no letters on the outside. There was more envelopes but this one caught my attention. I opened it instictively. Inside it had

Dear Luz,

Its been long years. Years we regret leaving you. I hope one day you can forgive us. At the time we didn't know what to think except that it would be cheaper to throw you out of the house. Hija, please forgive us.

Love,

Mom&Dad.

So it was them again. My parents have been bothering me lately. At age 18, they threw me out of the house because they thought it would be better. Then my aunts and uncles rejected me. Soon, my best friend Geoffrey found out&his family took me in. He soon became a famous bachata singer known to the world as Prince Royce. We went our seprate ways. I went to college while he was busy all the time. We rarely talked. Now, 4years later I live with my girl best friend Vivian in TX. Honestly, she was the only other person I trusted. My parents we assholes who abandoned me and now they wanted me back?! Hell naw. I aint got time for that crap. Pretty soon, I checked the rest of my mail. Only 2other envelopes. One was of the amount of money I still owed to the college and the other of rent. I went to cosmotology school and graduated in December. Now I owed the school. Thankfulky not a lot. But I had a job which I worked only Monday through Thursday doing singers makeup. After I checked the rest of the mail I stopped by Starbucks to get breakfast and went to the library. Everywhere I went there were hearts and everything was pink. The only Valentine I had was Vivian. It made me kind of sad to see all these cute couples holding hand and all that but I was probably better off by myself. For now, at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys(: Yes, I'm that crazy mental person that uploads there fanfic at 9:55pm. But hey, I'll fangirl at 1am why not update?! Lol. I thought about how horrible I've been, not updating this in 5days. Sorry. It'll get better(: I promise. And I wanna give a huge thanks to all you who incouraged me to make a Wattpad and upload my fanfic here. Thanks! Well, goodnight☺👋👷💤