Chapter 41: Confused

*LUZ'S POV*

Royce just stared at me.

"What?" he asked confused.

"Show me that you love me..." I repeated.

"How though?"

I got out of the car and moved to the back seat.

"What are you..."

"Come join me" I said, patting the seat next to me.

"Luz, what do you want" Royce leaned his head so he could see me in the back seat.

"You" I leaned in to kiss him but he backed away.

"Luz, let's not"

"Why Geoffrey? We both want to"

"Not here"

"In a car. In the middle of no where. What's wrong with that?!"

"Everything!"

"HOW?!"

Royce started up the car and began to drive off.

'Pinche culero' I thought to myself.

"Don't be surprised if one day you come home and you have your needs and I refuse" I put my seatbelt on and looked out the window.

I was really beginning to think Royce and Ana had something... Or was there someone else? What about that Emeraude chick? Was she still in his life? Was I not good enough? What was I or this relationship lacking?

---

In the morning, Royce was acting himself. He was that smiley Royce I knew.

"Morning babe" He said.

I had just woken up and it was 9. I was rocking that morning look though, like always.

"Um Luz?"

"What" I asked flatly. I was still pretty mad about last night.

"I said good morning"

"Cool" I grabbed a banana and went back to my room to take a shower and get all fancy for my interviews today.

I only had 3 that didn't last long.

"Where's Ana?" I asked before disappearing.

"She left with Carlito early this morning"

"Okay thanks"

*GEOFFREY'S POV*

Luz was still pissed from last night but honestly I don't know what got into me.

Out of instinct I refused to have any sexual contact with her. Its not that I didn't love her, gosh I loved that girl so much but I guess I just wasn't feeling it.

I rarely saw Luz because of all her interviews and I was getting everything ready for New York! It was only Tuesday and the trip was 3 days away.

"Hey what's wrong..." I knocked on Luz's door thinking she was out of the shower already.

She was still in the shower but the bathroom door was open just a little...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Puta madre I hate this chapter *crying&gun emoji*

Ugh but I need to start the damn sequel *more gun emojis*

Leave your thoughts on this sucky chapter pls. I wanna know how badly I suck.

VOTE PLS