Chapter 43: Coincidence?

*GEOFFREY'S POV*

Wednesday. My countdown was at 2 days left. Luz had already left to her interviews and I was making last minute calls to Jenni, making sure everything was ready.

I was, most definitely, planning a surprise concert for Luz on her birthday, Saturday! I had the hotel reservations along with a surprise party for her. The venue was sold out and I was ready to sing songs from both my albums.

But, just last night, Jenni gave me a call. I would need to get to New York today to get everything ready, sound check, lighting, etc. So, she changed Luz's flight so she could fly to New York Saturday night and I would take a private jet there today.

I would explain all this to Luz later. The keys to our new house had arrived today and I knew the perfect way to give them to Luz. Now I just needed to go buy Luz other gifts.

Thankfully, Ana was home which was perfect!

*LUZ'S POV*

Finally, I just had tomorrows interviews and I was done with Texas. Now I would only have some left in New York and Florida.

As I parked my car, I didn't see Royce's car. Nor Carlito's which was odd since all three of them, including Ana, had decided to move in with me.

"Hello? Anyone home?!" I said as I took out the key from the keyhole.

"Luz? Hey there! I just got home too. Do you know where Ana or Geoffrey are?" Carlito came out of the room.

"Um no Carlito, I'm sorry. I went from my interviews, straight home. Where's your car?"

"Right. Well they aren't in here... Parked in the back why?"

"Did they leave a note or anything? And oh, just wondering because I didn't see it in the front"

"I didn't find one..."

"Hmmm? Well isn't that weird? Did you try calling either one of them?"

"They don't answer the phone either. Ni Geoffrey ni Ana"

"Wow okay" things began to get very fishy...

"So how've you been Luz? We haven't talk much since... Well since you and Geoffrey became a thing"

"Yea you're right... Its been going well. Been doing some packing and shit. Ugh its frustrating"

"Need help?"

"No thank you! I've got it. Let me go take a shower and then we'll talk"

"Alright sounds good"

My dress had a zipper on the back in it was almost impossible to unzip it. By myself...

Soon, Carlito saw my struggle "Need help?" he smiled and I giggled.

"Um yes... please" I answered nervously.

Carlito slowly made his way over. Once he did, he held the top of my dress and started to unzip it. He paused when he was half way through but only for a couple seconds then he continued.

"Okay thanks" I fast walked to my room and immediately got in the shower.

*CARLITO'S POV*

Awkward moment...

Ana and I hadn't had anything since a week ago. Every time I try to get Ana in bed, she refused.

And is it a coincidence that both Geoffrey AND Ana are gone? Not really... I was starting to doubt Ana.

It was barely 3pm. Luz only had morning interviews and I was beginning to get hungry. The refrigerator was packed with food so I got out some ham to make myself a sandwich.

"CARLITO!!!!" I heard Luz scream from the bathroom.

I ran to Luz "LUZ WHAT HAPPENED?! WHAT?" I asked banging on the door.

-----------------------

No need to continue lol. That's enough for you guys today. Lord knows when I'll update next. I'm just ready to get this story over with. It truly sucks antelope ass to me but we've got to learn from our mistakes, therefore I'm continuing it purely to see how much I can improve. Like, the beginning of this story sucks too much. I can't believe you guys continued to read this story after reading like the first paragraph honestly. But I was like 12 when I wrote this. And I was bored. So that kind of explains why it sucks.

Anywho WHAT HAPPENED?! Ummm... is Carlito crushing on Luz??? °O°

K I'm watching my novela bye