Chapter 23: Ya Se Va

*ROYCE'S POV*

Texas here we come! More like Luz here I come...

"Someone looks awfully excited" Gio said eyeing me closely. He was sitting next to me.

"Are you sure about this?" Gio asked.

"Never been more sure in my life" I looked out the window and no matter how many times I got on a plane, I was always so amazed at the beautiful view.

"If you say so" he took out his headphones and plugged them in his phone and put them in and drifted off to sleep. I did the same since we were going to be in here for a while.

*LUZ'S POV*

Today was the day. Today I was going to tell the media that I was pregnant and who the father was because I wanted no drama and certainly no rumors.

I had told Enrique he was the dad after I told Ana so everything was good. For now.

"Luz come on you're gonna be late to the interview!" Ana yelled at me from the kitchen.

"Coming!" At least I didn't have to worry on keeping this pregnancy lowkey.

"Okay done!" I put on a tribal pattern shirt that was long, it went down to my knees, black leggings, red flats since I totally detested heels and my hair straight.

"Ready!" I ran to the kitchen.

"Woah there Speedy Gonzalez, you are pregger!"

"Doesn't mean I can't run! Now let's go before we really are late"

"You really don't look pregnant yet"

Its only the middle, close to the end of July and after the interview we would be going to the doctor for my first check up.

"Its only been a few weeks Ana,give it time" I said while I buckled myself.

"You're right" and we drove off.

*ROYCE'S POV*

We finally got to my hotel and thankfully only a couple girls asked for pictures and autographs. None of them really went crazy.

We checked in and I went to the top floor where my room was.

"Finally I get to relax!" I threw my stuff on the bed and I walked back to the couch.

"Now let's see what's on TV" I flipped the channels for a while until Luz was on.

"Now Luz, what's the big news you wanted to share?" the interviewer asked.

I hadn't seen it but the shifted the camera towards Enrique Iglesias.

"We're gonna be parents" Enrique gave Luz a look that I always wished I could've given Luz. That look that said 'Te amo mi vida y nunca te voy a dejar.'

"WHAT?! NO!!!" the interviewer yelled and even got off her seat.

"Yes! I'm one month pregnant now!" Luz tangled her fingers in Enrique's hand and gave him a peck.

"Wow! Any other big plans?!"

"Not really just work and wait for the baby"

"How cute! Well you heard it here first guys Luz is pregnant with---" I turned off the TV and threw the remote on the ground.

"Ohmygosh oh no UGHHHHHH" I yelled.

*LUZ'S POV*

Later that night Ana stayed at my place and I went out into the warm night. It wasn't hot or anything. You could actually feel a breeze. As I was rounding the corner there was a big alley way and I heard some weird noises coming from in there so I decided to take a look.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

"Why would you look at that, its Luz" Right at the corner of the alley came out a big buff man.

"Yes that's me" my voice was shaking.

"Mhmmm..." I tried running but the man pulled me by my arm and covered my mouth and kicked me. Right in the stomach

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Guys! Late night update!!! Short chapter but just be glad I updated

Jes but HOLY WAT?!?!?!?!

Who's this man? What will everyone else do once they find out?! IS THIS STORY GETTING ANY GOOD?!

COMMENT AND VOTE!

MY GRADUATION IS MONDAY!

I'M LEAVING MIDDLE SCHOOL AND TURNING INTO A FRESHIEEE *cries*

Whale goodnight loves