Chapter 31: What???

*ANA'S POV*

"But then if we have this interview tomorrow then that wouldn't give us enough time and then..." I started writing things down then sending more emails. It was 3 in the morning and Luz was in the shower. Royce had gone to get food a while ago and Carlito was sleeping.

"Ana... I needed to tell you something"

"I'm listening baby girl"

"Okay well I want to move to Miami. There's nothing I have left to do here and I want to buy a house to have more room instead of being here in this little apartment. I wanna go somewhere where there are a lot of beaches and its beautiful!" Luz was making all these hand gestures which she did a lot. All the while, I thought it was a great idea. Texas had a lot of bad memories for Luz and she should try to get her mind off things. I'm sure Luz being with Royce in New York would be great also!

"Sounds good hon but lemme get all this taken care of and then... Wait. Do you wanna move now? As in, this month of November or...?"

"Well, we'd have to see houses and the cost and all that good stuff" Luz pulled out her laptop and turned it on.

"How about... We look at them and let's see if I find any"

"Alright well I need to know when you wanna move so I can schedule the interviews after you move so I will go take a shower and I'll come back and see how all this is going alright?"

"Alright. I'll be... here!"

*LUZ'S POV*

I found some really pretty houses! I was having a hard time picking a good one for me.

"What about this one..." I said to myself as I clicked on this two story house.

"Hey love! I'm back!" Royce said walking in and planting a kiss on my cheek. As soon as he did that I knew something was up...

"Hey Royce! What'd you bring?"

"Tacos! But first I kind of need to talk to you..."

"About...?"

"About us. The future. Many things to come amor..." he took a seat besides me and stared me down. I quickly closed the laptop and walked over to put it on my desk.

"Alright Geoffrey, you got my attention" I was worried he would tell me he was gonna cancel the trip to New York he invited me to. What if he already found another girl? What if he went with that Emeraude chick?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Very short chapter but yesterday FREAKING WATTPAD ERASED THE CHAPTER I HAD AND SO I HALF REMEMBERED WHAT I WROTE DOWN UGH. I literally wanted to cry. So I was afraid that would happen with THIS version of this particular chapter so I updated ASAP.

I'll probably update again later today (;

So anyways WHAT WILL ROYCE TELL LUZ?! Sounds mysterious...