Chapter 16: El Viento Se La Llevo

*ROYCE'S POV*

"GRACIAS MADRID!!! LOS AMO!' I ran off stage and headed to the black SUV's.

"The bar" I said.

"But Mr. Rojas its not--"

"Just take me to the bar!" I said again in a more raised voice.

About 15 minutes later I was drinking my pains away. I had been going to the bar after a concert, when I could. Every single time. And when I couldn't, I'd go to the store and bought a few beers. It was my way of trying to forget.

"Pass me another one!" I told the bartender.

"Bro we gotta go orita" Sergio told me shaking my shoulder.

"Una mas una mas" I repeated.

"You have a tour to take care of Royce! You can't throw your career away like this!"

"Sergio just please leave" I said pushing him away.

Ya estava boracho.

"Let's go" and Sergio pulled me by the collar.

"Sir but the money!" the bartender yelled.

Sergio pulled out a 100 "Keep the change" he slammed it right in front of the bartender and continued pulling me until we got to the SUV again. We drive off to my hotel.

I had like 5 more cities to go to. The Europe tour wouldn't be big.

"No! Take me back!" I pleaded to Sergio. He just ignored me and kept dragging me until we reached my hotel room.

"Okay Royce,get your little act together. Luz left you for the best now go take a shower and JUST STOP. YOU ARE AT THE PEAK OF YOUR CAREER ROYCE YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO THROW IT AWAY LIKE THAT. GET IT TOGETHER MAN!" Sergio was yelling at me and then he slammed the door in my face.

I sat on my bed and just cried. I cried because I had absolutely no idea why Luz left me. I was alone now.

After my shower I was now sober and I stepped outside on the balcony.

*AUTHOR'S POV*

Luz and Royce both stepped outside onto their balconies.

"I hope he's okay" Luz whipsered. She kept her eyes on the sky.

"Whatever I did to her, I hope she'll forgive me" Royce whispered.

They were both only looking at one thing. The full moon.

"Wherever you are I hope you're alright" Royce said as if speaking to the moon.

"Oh what I would do to go back with him" Luz put her hands on the edge of the balcony. She looked down and at that moment, realized that she should try to forget Him. As much as it hurt her.

Both people gave a sigh.

"I love you no matter what" they said at the same time looking at the moon. Bajo la Misma Luna. Except one from Madrid and the other from New York.

Luz and Royce went back inside and went to the couch to rest. They had each other on their mind.

*LUZ'S POV*

"Luz! The next flight to Texas leaves tonight! At 5am" it was already 11pm.

I had everything pack.