Chapter 18: Already In Love

*ROYCE'S POV*

      Dear Mr. Rojas,

Mr. Sergio George has filed a sue against you stating that you have yet to fulfil the contract you signed when you join Top Stop. Please report to court on May 30 to discuss this.

The letter kept going on but that's all I needed to see.

I threw the letter on the coffee table and stared at it.

How could Sergio do this?! No wonder that son left supposedly to visit his family.

I was no longer doing any shows. The whole tour stopped in Latin America and I always wondered about that but never actually asked Sergio.

I was finally back in New York and was planning to surprise my family.

Whatever the case may be I decided to keep this to myself and not tell my family or anything.

I turned on the TV and flipped through the channels.

PRINCE ROYCE TIENE UNA ACUSA FUERTE DE SERGIO GEORGE, SE EX- MANAGER.

Holy shit. Too late.

I flipped the channels some more.

LUZ MORALES, ESTILISTA, REGRESA A LA TELEVISION CON SORPRESAS Y CONTINUA SU TRABAJO.

Oh great. Just great. I needed another late night walk. I put on a beanie and slipped on my hoodie and headed out. The sun was about to set and the view was just beautiful.

"Royce? Royce!!!" I female voice called behind me. I was a bit confused until I looked back where the voice was calling.

"Emeraude? Hey!" She ran up to me and jumped on me in a tight hug.

"I missed you so much!" she said as she buried her face in my shoulder.

"I missed you too beautiful how you been?"

"Triste porque ni me diste tu numero ni nothing" she asked making a pouty face as she got off me.

"I'm sorry but I left in a rush and all I had on my mind was the tour and--"

"Geoff its fine but I did miss you"

"I'm glad I was missed" I said giving her a warm smile.

We talked about my tour mainly and then we talked about her and her life now. She was getting more famous in Latin America. She was a beautiful model. By beautiful she was gorgeously breathe taking.

"And then... Geoff? Hello?" she said waving a hand in my face.

"What? Oh yea. Did you ask me something?"

"Yea! What was your favorite place you went to on tour?"

"Oh I don't know. There were so many beautiful places like Paris. I fell in love with that city"