Chapter 34: Locked Out Of Heaven

*LUZ'S POV*

Cus you make me feel like

I've been locked out of heaven

For too loooooong for too looooooong

That's the first song that came to my head as Royce gently laid me on the bed.

Cus your sex takes me to paradise

Yea your sex takes me to paradise

And that's exactly where I was as Royce slowly made his way from my lips to my neck.

"Luz" Royce said breathlessly.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Are you positively sure you wanna do this? Like, aren't you still a little scarred"

"Royce, I'm fine. I promise. I trust you. A lot" I said looking deeply into his eyes.

Royce gave me a smile and proceeded to kiss my lips again.

"I love you" he kept saying as his hands went under my shirt.

"I love you more" I kept answering as I unbuckled his belt.

It got all quiet as Royce took off my shirt and I took off his. Soon, a pile of clothes had accumulated on the floor.

"Gosh, you're just perfect Luz" Royce said taking a good look at me once he took off my shirt and jeans. I didn't answer.

I knew I wasn't perfect. And neither was Royce which made us both perfect. Just like when you're doing algebra and you multiply a negative by a negative and you end up with a positive ? That's how I thought of us. Us. The thought of that made fireworks go off inside me.

As Royce touched, every inch of my body, I thought of how, unfortunately, this wasn't my first time. Nor his. Which just sucked. I would've loved this to have been both of our first but no. My first time had to be forced (as in rape) but I've gotten over that. My second time was not a complete hook up. Out of my second time, I found out what real pain was. The thought of it made me tear up a bit.

Now that this was my third time, it felt kind of like freedom. But I guess freedom wasn't the word. I didn't know what was the word. All I knew was that Royce made me feel loved and I loved that.

But as always, all good things have to come to an end. My phone rang.

"Oh shit" I said, as Royce was about to go in for another kiss.

"Answer it" Royce said.

"But..." I started.

"But nothing, its probably Ana wondering where you are" Royce got off of me and I reached for my phone on the nightstand.

Right when I saw the caller ID I knew a) something was up and b) my life was about to get f*cked up

-------------------

Omg who's calling?! Interrupting so rudely

Yea well I feel like this chapter sucked a lot idk but tell me how y'all feel about this.

Please vote and comment my loves. I'm off to bed bc I'm really tired! Goodnight yall (: love you