Chapter 17: Be Brave

*ANA'S POV*

"AHHHHHH! AHHHHH OH MY GOSH WHERE AM I WHAT AHHHHH!" Luz screamed.

I put on my robe and ran to her room.

"Luz calm down hija estas con migo remember" she was pulling at her hair looking horrified. She was breathing heavily.

"Calm down girlie" I cradled her in my arms like a baby. Her body was stiff and she was shaking.

As if everything clicked in place in her mind, I felt her body relax and she let out a sob.

"It was that nightmare again" she burried her face in my shoulder.

"Shhhhh he's not here. You're safe Luz I promise he won't find you ever"

She kept crying on my shoulder. Honestly I was worrying so much. This nightmare wasn't a one night thing. It had been going on for a week now. Luz finally fell asleep but I decided to sleep with her in case she had another nightmare.

*Next Morning*

"Ana, hey, what are you doing here?" Luz said shaking me awake.

"Don't you remember? You had that nightmare. Again" I rubbed my eyes and found her gaze.

"Oh I'm sorry" she looked away and checked the time.

"Its early" it was 8am and it was Saturday.

"Luz, this is worrying me. You've had that nightmare all week"

"Ana don't worry I'm fine"

"I'm taking you to a counselor"

"That's not necessary I'm---"

"No you're not! If you were fine you wouldn't be having this nightmare every night Luz! I'm taking you no exceptions" I got out of bed and walked to my room.

"We're leaving in an hour so I'd suggest you get ready"

Luz let out a loud groan and I heard her get out of bed.

An hour later Luz was wearing leggings that had a colorful tribal pattern down her thigh, a red tank top, and a black Cardigan.

Without either of us saying one word I got my keys from the key hanger and we walked out. 

Silence everywhere we went until we got to the little building.

"Hello we don't have an appointment schedule but--"

"Oh you don't need one ma'am but what may we help you with?" the desk lady asked.

"I have a friend here that needs help"

"Mentally or...?"

"No no no! She's been having some... Problems lately"

"Ah okay. Well the counselor is right down the left hall. Go all the way down and it'll be the last door on the right" she opened the door to all the rooms and we followed her directions"

"I don't even know why I came. Should've just stayed and locked myself in the room" I heard Luz mumble.

"Nope. I have a key to every room ma'am. I still would've dragged you here now quit complaining and go with the flow"

*LUZ'S POV*

"... and go with the flow"

Go with the flow of the moment, we can take it slow with the motions emotions are burnin bright...