Chapter 12: Stripped From Innocence

*LUZ'S POV*

Finally Thursday came. We had to drive all the way to Madison Square Garden and after, security would take us to the airport.

Overall the concert was packed and fun! The crowd was wild and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves including Royce and I.

I just fell in love with the way he sang and talked and touched his fans as if they were all someone he previously knew.

He really knew how to make someone feel special.

After he sang the last song he had meet and greet to do for an hour or so(A/N: idk how long meet and greets usually last).

That night we had a flight to California. We would be going to 5 cities then we would head to Las Vegas, Nevada. Next, New Jersey, Virginia, Washington, Texas, and Florida. By the end of April, we should be headed to Europe. Lastly, we would go to Latin America and more shows in the states.

Honestly, I was just as excited to go to Latin America as Royce was. We were both Latinos and we loved each others culture.

The tour would end by the end of November.

Royce didn't have time to take a shower until we got to the hotel which was quite a while.

We both ate something. We made small talk here and there but not a whole conversation. I could understand him. He just sang for over an hour with over a thousand screaming fans. Then meet and greet. That had to be a lot.

The concert would be in 2 days. Tomorrow we would rehearse.

"Luz we never talked about... The stuff"

"The stuff? What stuff?" I said busily on my iPad.

"Our problems we had a few days before my concert in New York. Remember?"

"Uhhhhhh... Get some sleep because it looks like we're not gonna get much. Its already 2am"

"Look,I'm sorry for being overprotective with you"

"I'll be right back"

"Luz!"

"WHAT?! I'M TRYING TO FORGET ALL THIS GEOFFREY! I REALLY AM! I CANNOT WORRY ABOUT US RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT I'M TRYING HARD TO FORGET WHAT HAPPEN AND YOU ARE REALLY NOT HELPING. WE BOTH SCREWED UP! I GET IT COUPLES GO THROUGH THAT! NOW PLEASE GO TO SLEEP!" I was on my feet whispering yet screaming at Royce.

He had a look of almost terror. I never yelled at him like that but he was really frustrating me.

I walked out to go to the bathroom and took a few minutes in there. Let a few tears out...

Someone knocked on the door and I opened it. It was Sergio.

"Hey Beautiful" He covered my mouth and quickly closed the door and slipped inside, squeezing us both.

"We can do this the fast, pleasing, easy way or the other way. I don't think you would want to know the other way. I'll take my hand off but if you yell you will highly regret it"

I couldn't take a chance at all. He took his hand off and I backed up as much as I could which didn't help at all.

"What do you want?" I said, my voice trembling.

"What do I want? Simple. You" he said slipping his hand around my jaw.

"Sergio, I'm with Royce"

"And I give a fuck why? I like you Luz. Young, wild, gorgeous"

"I may be young but definitely not wild. Please Sergio. I need to go" I said getting up ready to leave.