Chapter 4: Una Llamada Es El Encuentro

***Luzs POV***

The man took a seat next to me.

"You can leave, you don't have to stay here. You're not the one with all the problems"

"But I will stay here. If you don't want to go anywhere, might as well stay with you. Besides, who knows what people may come and find you alone"

"Alright. Whatever"

"Tell me, what's your name?" The stranger asked.

"Luz. What about yours?" He hesitated a little but finally said "Geoffrey." It sounded so familiar.

"Geoffrey. Ooo I know a famous bachata singer named Geoffrey"

"Oh really? Tell me more about him"

"Well, he's good at singing, he's super cute, and he goes after his dreams no matter what" I said putting my legs down and sitting criss-cross.

"Do you like this Geoffrey guy?" "Like him? I LOVE him. you probably won't believe me, but I knew him when we were little. He took me in when---"

"When what?"

"It's a long, painful story" I said, turning my view to him. He just stared back at me. I couldn't tell who it was because of all the things he was wearing. We kept staring and staring until finally he broke the silence.

"Come here. I want to show you something"

"Me?"

"Yea" He got up first then he held out his hand and helped me up and led me to his car. He opened the passenger seat and I got in and he jogged around to the other side and got in the drivers seat.

***Royces POV***

This was Luz. The girl we took in because her parents left her. The girl that was always there for me no matter what. The girl I thought I lost forever. The girl that I loved. I had to make her know I didn't forget her and that it was me. I took her in my car.

"Can I ask, where are we going?" She asked looking a bit confused.

"Ummm... Well actually, I wanted to tell you something" I said.

"Wait. I don't even know you, and you already have stuff to tell me?"

"Yes you do know me"

"No I don't! Not with the sunglasses and the jackets!" Then I took off both jackets and my sunglasses and I heard Luz gasp. I turned to look at her and she had a wide eye look. Finally I took off my beanie.

"Told you we knew each other." Luz was so surprised she pinched her arm. I guess to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Y--Yes but i-i-i..."

"Speechless?" She nodded.

"Yea. I thought you'd be" I threw everything except my beanie and sunglasses in the backseat.

Finally she spoke "So, you knew it was me?" She asked.

"Yea. Since you first looked at me"

"I was getting scared!"

"Haha sorry. I just didn't want to expose myself like that in public. If I weren't famous yea but..."

"Royce, I get it!" She said, putting her hand on my arm as if reassuring me. She took her hand off and started questioning me about my career, my family, my life so far, future plans, and so on. We got to the house and then the tables turned and I started questioning her. I fed her and let her borrow some clothes since hers were soaked with water.

"Will a white v-neck, boxers, and sweats do?"

"Just fine" She said taking the clothes. She went out into the bathroom that was in the hallway.

***Luzs POV***

I was finally reunited with my best friend! He took me in and we went to his house. He let me borrow his clothes because mine were wet. His clothes smelled exactly like him. It brought back so many memories. When I got out Royce was in the living room watching music videos on his TV which just happened to be Darte Un Beso. He was singing along and he still hadn't seen me. Then he got up and started dancing around the room. Finally when he made a turn, he saw me and stopped and was blushing so hard.

"I-i- uhhh" and I burst out laughing.

"It's not funny!"

"Is that what the Principe of Bachata does in his free time?!" I said in between laughs. I finally went to the couch and took a seat. Royce sat on my left side.

"So know what? More dancing?" I teased.

"Shut up!" And we both burst out laughing. It felt like the old times. Just him and I laughing the whole day. We finally stopped and it got awkwardly quiet.

"I'm tired and my stomach hurts" Royce said laying his head on my shoulder.

"I feel ya buddy" I said, putting my head on top of his. A few minutes later he fell asleep, his breaths started going in a rhythm and through the silence I could hear his heart beat. I think I was falling for him all over again. For a second, I could imagine us as a couple. It wouldn't be that big of a deal. I was pretty famous, he was very famous. We could be---- no Luz! Stop with those thoughts! There were rumors of him having a girlfriend already which always broke my heart. But life was life. He was going to have to get married and have kids someday. Soon, with all the thoughts I had, I drifted off to sleep.

***Royces POV***

I woke up with my head on Luz's shoulder and my hand on her thigh. Did I put it there or...? Nah. I doubt Luz had feelings for me the way I did for her. Her head was on mine so, slowly, I took mine out and laid hers on my shoulder. Her face caught my attention. She was beautiful. Her hair was really black and I badly wanted to lean in and give her a kiss on her lips but I resisted the urge, so I satisfied myself with giving her a kiss on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG! What? Awe! No? Ok:( But it'll get more exciting. I promise;)

Sorry for any spelling errors. I just really wanted to update really fast and decided not to spell check it. Well WHO IS READY FOR LVK TOMORROW. MEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'M GONNA DIE.! Well, goodnight guys! I need the rest! Byee