Chapter 32: Excited and Desperate

*ROYCE'S POV*

"Okay man. Spill the f*cking beans..." Luz said.

"Okay well... First, are you still up for New York?"

"Of course! I'd love to go! And I was talking about that with Ana a couple days ago and she thinks its a good idea as well so I'm down!" She smiled.

"Yes! That's great! So what are you gonna do after New York?"

"Well ummm... I told Ana... I kinda wanna... Move to Florida... Miami to be exact" She had this guilty look on her face and then she started to play with her fingers.

"That's... That's amazing Luz! Miami is such a great place to live in!"

"You... You aren't mad?"

"Of course not!! Why would I? After all,it is your life. Live it the way you want it. Live Life Smiling!"

She gave me a smile "Thanks for understanding!" and we just stayed like that for a while.

"So you're moving after New York...?"

"Yes! That's my plan si Dios quiere..."

"Sounds good, sounds good" it stayed quiet for quite a bit and then Luz started looking at me and when I looked back at her she would look away and this would just go back and forth.

"Oh my God stop flirting with me!" I said playfully covering my face with my arm.

"I'm sorry Geoffrey Royce Rojas but my eyes love looking at beautiful people" she gave me a seductive wink and walked away.

Oh fuck, now I really needed this girl.

"Hold on now. How you gonna flirt with me and then leave like nothing?" I asked grabbing her hand.

"Like this" she yanked her hand away and flipped her hair right in my face and walked away.

What just happened?! Luz was definitely not getting away with this...

*LUZ'S POV*

Playing with Royce was actually pretty entertaining. I would have LOVED to have seen his reaction after I yanked my hand away from him and flipped my hair in his face! After that little incident, I went to Ana's room.

Which I strongly regret.

Ummm... Next time, I will knock on the door. I hadn't fully opened the door but by the sounds that were coming from there, I wasn't planning to stay in this house.

I talked back to my room and tried to forget it. Royce was just coming out of there.

"Royce! Let's go out somewhere..." I said, taking his hand and pulling him out to

*ROYCE'S POV*

"Why???" I asked curiously.

Luz softly pushed me to the wall "Ana and Carlito are getting it tonight" she whispered in my ear which sent chills down my spine.

"WOAH! AND YOU KNOW HOW?" I asked.

"Let's just say, always knock before you open the door" Luz backed away and as she did, her fingertips brushed my arm.

That's it Geoffrey Royce Rojas, you've gotten that sexual feelings and you need to settle them down. Now.

"Well that's... And where do you want to go?" Luz thought long and hard.

"I'm not sleeping in here, that's for sure so let's go to... A hotel? Maybe?"

Inside, I was super excited and desperate. On the outside, I was acting normal.

"Sounds great" I said with a smile.

**********************

I was laughing too hard idk why

Well, is this really about to go down???

I think Luz is scarred cx

Yea well leave feedback and GO READ MY NEW FANFIC "Te Robaré El Corazon (Prince Royce Fanfiction)

COMMENT AND VOTE