Chapter 7: Only The Beginning Of Our Love Story

*LUZ'S POV*

I was a little shocked.

More like speechless.

He basically just declared himself right then&there.

I looked down at my hands which were intertwined with his.

"Geoff, I--- I don't know what to say"

He cleared his throat.

"Well, that girl I was talking about? Was you. I love you Luz"

Tears were threatening to come out. I embraced Geoffrey in a hug. He went along and hugged me back.

"But I don't want you to cry. I love you. That should make you happy!"

"These are tears of joy! I love you too Geoff. Its just... A guy never told me they loved me the way you did"

"Well, I did and I don't regret it a tiny bit"

We pulled away and he kissed me.

It was so amazing to actually kiss someone that doesn't just want to get me to bed and forget me the next day.

"Luz, te prometo que te amare por el resto de mi vida. I love you and whatever happens, we'll deal with it together"

"Dude, we aren't getting married but yea. You have a point"

"Not yet at least" and he gave me a smirk.

*ROYCE'S POV*

The rest of the night Luz and I cuddled on the couch and talked about my conference, what was to be expected the rest of tonight&tomorrow, the tour and the album release.

It was already 11pm.

In exactly one hour my album&tour dates would come out. Also, I had to do in-stores.

At least Luz would be with me.

"I'm so tired" Luz said.

"Wanna go to bed already?"

"That would be nice!"

"Okay. Lets go!" and I got up and carried Luz bridal style upstairs into my room.

"Wait, where are you taking me?! My room is on the other side!"

I laid Luz down carefully on my bed and we made out for quite a while...

"Rooyy---ce, we can't"

"Yes we can. Why not?"

We kept kissing but finally Luz just quit.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Royce, I'm not ready. I'm sorry but---"

She looked at the wall and then walked out and into her room.

I felt bad so I went after Luz.

*Knock knock*

"Can I come in?"

No answer. I opened the door a tiny bit and saw that she was listening to music. She looked over at the door and took off her earbuds.

"Hey"

"Hey babe. Look, I just wanted to apologize for what happened. I think I was going too fast and--"

"Its okay Royce! Just... I've been played with before. Guys claim they love me but in reality they just want to bang me and the next day pretend we never knew each other. Now, with that said, I'm still a virgin 100%! But I'm still not ready. Actually, I'm pretty scared"

"Luz, I'll wait for you a life time if I have to. Maybe not that long but point is, don't worry. I'll take it slow and wait. You don't have to worry and please just let me know when you're ready. And don't be scared. The first time it is pretty painful for women because... Well, you know. No need for details! But, lets just take it slow"

"Thanks for understanding me. I love you"

"Remember, even if we do love each other that doesn't mean we can't still be best friends. We will always be best friends even if we are dating"

Luz had laid her head down on my heart and was fast asleep.

"I love you mi princesa"

***********************

How cute! Lol enjoy these parts while they last bc.... Just take my word for it:)

What do u think will tear this love apart? Is there anything that can tear it apart?

Hmmmm...

Good question (:

Well, sorry for the short update but I probably won't update tomorrow.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE LOVES.

LOS QUIERO MUCHO!