Chapter 15: Leaving

*The Next Morning*

*LUZ'S POV*

Ana and I woke up and took a cab to Starbucks.

"What should we do today?" she asked.

"Honestly I don't know"

"Why don't we talk about why you left tu boyfriend. I mean, throughout school you were such a dedicated fan! As you called yourself. If anyone offended him, you'd stab that person to death and if they called you obsessed pues que Dios los cuidara!!!"

I laughed because in all honesty, I did do that. But I didn't stab people to death although I did scare them to death.

I gave a sigh "Its such a long, scary,painful story" I looked down at the tile floor.

"Why painful and scary? Did he hurt you?"

"Well not him but..." I caught myself before I said another word.

Ana looked at me mysteriously "Como que el no? Weren't you with him this whole entire time?!" she half yelled.

Ana had a habit to get mad if anyone hurt her close friends and I happened to be in that circle of close friends.

"Ana I..." should I? But I had to tell someone! But...

"Let's go home and I'll tell you there"

We took yet another cab back to Carlito's apartment. Once we walked in Ana gave me a glare.

"Tell me women!"

"Ana, sit please" she did as I told her.

"Please promise me you will not tell anyone! PROMISE ME!!!"

"Okay?" we extended our pinkys and pinky promised. When we did that, we took it very seriously.

"Ana I, while I was with Royce on tour his manager" I put my hand on my forehead and closed my eyes "Sergio he"

Ana gave me a wide eye look. She knew where I was going with this.

"He raped me" Ana got up and kicked the wall then she went out and slammed the door shut and ran.

I opened the door "ANA!! ANA WHERE ARE YOU GOING? ANA!!!" I ran after her. She was a fast one built for sports.

We finally reached a clearing and Ana just dropped on the grass. She was crying a freaking river.

"Ana! Why are you crying? What---"

"Luz! Because of you! Because I never looked out for you! Because when you left I never did shit! I was always after Cardoza's ass! And we always excluded you from our group! But you never said anything Luz! You were always so quiet! Always kept to yourself and I promise you, I swear on my fucking life that if we would've included you, this wouldn't have happened! You probably would've come to us for shelter when your parents kicked you out! Luz I'm sorry! I was just so blind I didn't pay attention!" she had her head on my knees which were getting numb from me sitting on them but I didn't mind.

"Ana its fine Ana! Nobody cares about me an---"

"Hear yourself Luz! I care, Royce cares! The world cares!!!"

We just cried in each others arms and let it all out.

"Ana don't worry about it. I left and now he can't harm me anymore" we were in a tight embrace now.

"Luz but HE RAPED YOU! YOU KNOW THE SEVERITY OF THIS! A MAN THAT YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH RAPED YOU"

"But---"

"You're gonna tell me its false? He didn't rape you?"

"Yes he did!"

"We have to report this!" she pulled away and wiped her tears away.

"No Ana!! Not just yet! We have to wait"

"Wait for what? Para que ese cabron se escape?! Or worse... So he can rape more girls?! Is that what you want to wait for?!"

"No Ana! But I don't want him hurting Geoffrey! I've known him for basically my entire lifetime! He gave me a shelter when my parents kicked me out and he protected me! I don't want him getting hurt" I looked up at the sky.It was getting dark already.

"Luz,think this over, promise me you'll report this soon!" she held out her pinky.

"Fine" we wrapped out pinkys once again. I helped her up and we walked back home.

"Let's order more pizza and forget all this" Ana suggested.

"Sounds good to me!" I answered.

After the pizza arrived we looked through Carlito's movies and we picked out Bajo La Misma Luna, A Mexican oldie which we both enjoyed.

"Luz?" Ana said during the movie.

"What?" I said with a half piece of pizza in my mouth.

"Did you ever think about going back to Texas? I mean, everyone is there! Your friends, your..." I knew what she was going to say next but she took it back.

"Family? Oh yea. My parents have been looking for me.Around April they sent me a letter telling me they were sorry for kicking me out pero I don't want them back, honestly"

"I get you. I wouldn't either if my parents would've kicked me out too. But honestly, I don't go visit my family much. My parents never were really there for me. My dad was an alcoholic and my mom had 7 children including me to take care of"

"You don't have to tell me your background. I know almost all of it"

I would sometimes hang with Ana's family once in a while.

"Yea but,we just haven't talked"

"Your right"

"Anyways back to the Texas thing, it'd be nice. You could hang at my place while you settle in"

"I don't know I---"

"If you think everyone forgot about you, that's not true! Especially Bryan. Everyone always asks me if I've ever seen you or anything since I'm in planes all the time and you're famous and kind of on planes a lot too"

"Oh you guys... Ehhh I guess its a good idea since I really have nothing else to do here and yea"

"So..."

I gave another quick thought. Royce was in Europe by now along with Sergio,FAR AWAY FROM ME and I had school but now I took it online. So I guess. It would be nice to go back and see old friends.

"Look up the flight that leaves to Texas ASAP! I'll start packing our stuff. AGAIN"

"Omg omg omg!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SURE?!"

"YES NOW HURRY BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND!"

Texas wasn't rid of me. No no no, friends, family, haters here I come (:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

GoodMorning Readers

So yea. Luz is.. yea moving cx

So what will happen in Texas? 

This was all Luz's POV so next chapter will be Royce's POV.

Thanks guys for so many reads! COMMENT AND VOTE! XOXO