Chapter 5: The Future

***Luzs POV***

I felt Royce move but I pretended to be asleep because I wanted to go back to sleep but when I'm awake, I'm awake. Royce moved his head and put mine on his shoulder. Then everything was still. I didn't know what happened so I decided to stay asleep.

"Te Amo Mi Luz hermosa" I heard Royce say then I felt a kiss on the cheek.

"Omg" I thought to myself. So Royce really did love me the way I loved him. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I stayed as still as possible. I heard him walk into the kitchen and I decided to act like I just woke up.

"*yawns* Ugh. Hey" I sat up and turned to look at Royce.

"Hey beautiful!" He said, putting something in the microwave.

"Watcha making?" I asked, going to the kitchen.

"A hot pocket. Want one?"

"Sure"

"Okay. How'd you sleep?"

"Like a baby" And gave him a giggle.

"Oh Luz. You haven't changed, have you?"

"Not really!" I said, and gave him a smile and in exchange he gave me a huge smile with the dimples and all! That smile made me melt!

"So. Now in a more serious matter, What were you doing out in the rain yesterday?" He asked while he got out the hot pocket that was in the microwave and handed it to me.

"Ummm... Long story" I said, looking down at my food and poking it.

"We've got all day so it's alright" he answered.

"Ok. Well, my parents are looking for me"

"Are you serious?! After 4years they come back? You've gotta be kidding. I'm sorry. I know their your parents but still" "I feel ya. I wasn't so excited either when they contacted me"

"But what did they say exactly?"

"They just want me to forgive them but I'm pretty sure it's not just for that. They probably want me back"

"And do you want them back?"

"Is that a trick question? No"

"Ah. I kinda knew but I just wanted to know"

"Mhmmm. Anyways, I just don't know how they got my address"

"That's hard to say"

"Yea. I just hope they don't look for me again"

"Probably not gonna happen"

"Whatever. A girl can dream. Subject change: How's life?"

"Pretty good. I'm about to go on tour in a couple weeks for my Phase ll album which won't come out til next week"

"Oooo sounds fun"

"Yes but also stressful but I'll live"

"Yea. Random question but have you ever thought about changing your look? I mean, leave the hats, change things up a bit?"

"What's wrong with my hats and my style?"

"Nothing but I'm sure your fans would love it if Prince Royce had a change in look"

"Well, your a pretty famous stylist, why don't you do a little magic with me?"

"Seriously?!"

"Yea sure. Just don't completely change me!"