¡!1!¡

Emma walked into her house, shacking out the umbrella before placing the handle in her hand, carrying it through the house and up to her room. She sat at her desk and took out the small questionnaire about herself for homework. She doodled the old Ladybug and Chat Noir on the side of her page, Angel creeping into her room as Emma tapped her foot to the beat of her music. She doodled Thomas name on the side, blushing as she erased it and stared at the first question.

"Emma," she jumped and took out her earbuds and glared at her younger sister, her red hair pulled into a messy bun she pulled it into this morning for her first day of school before she got dressed herself. "Whatcha doing?"

"I'm trying to do my homework," Emma giggled. "Wanna help?" Angel nodded and both girls sat on the floor of the room. "Now, you have to think of me and there are twenty questions," Angel nodded. "One, what is your favorite food?"

"Pizza!" Angel smiled. Emma giggled and wrote it because she was right. Pineapple pizza was her favorite and Sky thought she was a monster for liking it.

"Favorite color?"

"Blue!" Emma nodded and wrote it.

"Favorite number?" Emma raised a brow as she spoke the question. "I think she means lucky number."

"Hmm," Angel thought for a minute. "Mines six and Louis' is twenty eight and yours is in between ours," she bit the inside of her cheek. "Thirteen?"

"Close, fourteen." Emma smiled. They continued her homework, then Emma helped her little sister with hers. after that they sat at the large dinning table hours later, all eating silently.

"So," Adrien smiled. "How was all of your first days of school?"

"Great! I made three new friends!" Angel smiled.

"I already have nine book from the library and I've finished four." Louis cut up Angels piece of steak for her.

"Average," Emma swallowed the chunk in her mouth then cut up a little more then ate another bit. "How were yours?"

"Not telling until you explain average." Marinette giggled.

"Me and Sky hung out, we have all our classes together along with Lucas. Olivia and Joan were mean to everyone as per usual and now she has a twin brother. I don't see why I need to go to explain average." Adriens eyes widened. She never mentions boys at the table unless it was something stupid Lucas or Sky did.

"What about this twin brother?" Angel smiled.

"His names Thomas and he put gum on my seat but really Olivia did it but I didn't believe him. At the end of the day he gave me his umbrella so I could walk home without getting wet," Emma swallowed her food. "It's sitting in my room." Marinette choked on her food and looked at Adrien as he started to boil with anger. He didn't want to loose his first little girl. She looked at Emma as pink rose on her cheeks.

"Well, that's interesting," Adrien cleared his throat. "I had a couple modeling gigs and a few more outfit fittings. Nothing out of normal, well, besides the akuma."

"I had some paper work, planning on my next photoshoot and things like that. Nothing bad," Marinette smiled. "How did your school handle the akuma?"

"They kicked everyone out." Emma ate her food.

"They locked us in until it passed," Louis nodded. "They're so awesome! I wish I could be like LadyBettle!" Angel smiled wide, Emma biting into her steak. "But Chat Noir is the strongest person I've ever seen!"

"There was a small portion of their fight outside the classroom window and Chat Noir used herself to protect LadyBettle. I'm not going to go into detail but her body was flung through the window but she still got up and fought." Louis bit into his steak and Marinette and Adrien nodded, worried for the new souls.