¡!37!¡

Chat landed next to LadyBeetle, her heart slowing down as her world started to cave in, she could barely breath, LadyBeetle was heaving for air. "Give up?" Sphinx laughed as their Miraculous' beeped, LadyBeetle changing to Thomas as Tikki laid still by his head. Chat crawled to him, lifting him up and holding his head against her lap.

"Never," Chat heaved out, barely able to speak. "Thomas wake up. Wake up!" Chat yelled as her super suit flaked off her body as her ring gave out, Plagg flying to her feet as she cradled his head. "Thomas, wake up, please." Emma cried as her voice faded, her head growing weak as she collapsed with Thomas on top of her.

Adrien ran outside and cradled Emma and Thomas in his arms, holding the Kwamis in his hands and protecting their miraculous before Sphynx could get them. "You're not getting their miraculous'!" Adrien shouted.

"You've made a big mistake boy." Sphynx glared at him.

"You're not hurting my daughter!" Adrien shouted, holding the two children closer as Sphynx disappeared in a mist of her own akumas. Adrien looked down at the two as they bleed onto him, not letting either go. Emma opened her eyes, nearly slits instead if open. "It's okay Emma, someone's coming."

"I-I love you Papa." Emma stammered as her skin grew a sickly pale.

"I know Sunshine but don't die on me. Paramedics are coming for you and Thomas. I promise you'll make it out of here alive," Emma closed her eyes, her breath dissipating. "Emma!"

˚ºTwo Days Laterº˚

"How long have you known your children were LadyBeetle and Chat Noir?" Adrien and Marinette stood outside Emma and Thomas hospital room, Chloe right beside them.

"I found out the day they were revealed for the world to see." Chloe spoke softly.

"I suppose I've always known." Marinette spoke, her head down to hide her red eyes.

"Mr.Agreste?" The news reporter asked. Adrien brought his head up.

He stepped closer to the mic. "I was the previous Chat Noir," Chloe looked at him as Marinettes eyes widened. "I didn't get a choice to who would be next, but once I felt the miraculous' energy around me again I knew it was her. Louis and Angel are too young. When I found out I told her no one expected her to be like me and I helped her when she had questions about the ring. I helped her, and so did Marinette. She was the previous Ladybug. We helped Emma become a good hero and one that she wanted to be, one that was nothing like us and we just found out Thomas was LadyBeetle," Adrien spoke smoothly, softly and calmly. He just wanted to be with Emma. They were going to wake up soon. "I want our children to be okay during these battles but they're heroes, and as a hero I know that you have to get hurt. I was killed multiple times for My Lady," Adrien help Marinettes hand. "I know they'll have to get hurt but if homes could help them regain energy during a battle that will be helpful so they don't have to run and hide. Thank you."

they asked more questions but Adrien just turned and walked into the room, the other two parents following. Adrien sat at Emmas side, Olivia by Thomas'. Adrien kissed Emmas knuckles, holding her hand tight to his lips. "Adrien why did you tell the news?" Marinette sighed, her hand resting on her starting to put out stomach. They still hadn't decided to keep it, kill it or give it up.

"Their secret was out, now it's time for ours." Adrien whispered, Emma groaning as her eyes opened slowly. Adrien smiling, holding her hand tighter as she woke up, Angel and Louis jumping up from their seats by Olivia and running to her.

Emma opened her eyes, sitting up and her breathing to become uneven. "Thomas! W-Where's Thomas?"

"He's okay Emma, he's over there," Marinette softly smiled. "Emma we have to tell you something."

"H-He's dead, isn't he?" Emmas voice broke as the words left her.

"No Moonbeam, he's alive," Marinette softly smiled. "Everyone in Paris knows who you two are. They know your secrets." Emma sighed, digging her head into her hands.

"They must be upset." Emma mumbled, Adrien rubbing her back.

"No Moonbeam, no ones upset."

"I'm not," Emma looked at Olivia. "I'm not. You're the perfect fit for Chat Noir, and my brother, I'm more surprised by that," Olivia messed with chain of her necklace. "He's so shy, I wouldn't expect him to be a hero."

"Everyone's a hero in their own ways." Emma bit her lip as Thomas groaned awake, shooting up and screaming Emmas name.

"Emma!" He screamed. Emma torn the needles from her arms, gagging herself as a small bit of blood spilled out. She tripped over her feet as she ran to his bed, landing on it and pulling herself up with her arms on the bed.

"Thomas I'm here." He looked down at her as she held his hand, squeezing his hand. He pulled her up onto the bed and hugged her tight, afraid of what would happen if he let go of her. He didn't want to loose her.

He gently kissed her freckled shoulder. "I don't want to loose you again." He whispered, Emma nodding against his shoulder.