¡!20!¡

Adrien and Marinette looked at the boxes on their pillows and they smiled as they opened the boxes, the Kwamis attacking them in hugs as they hugged their cheeks. Marinette smiled as she put in her earrings and Adrien slid on his ring. Marinette never put on any other earrings and Adrien only wore his wedding ring, never any other ring. "One more battle! One more battle!" The Kwamis chanted. Emma leaned against the wall by their door.

"Guess come on shhh," Marinette giggled. "Emma's awake."

"We know. We saw you two watching us," Plagg and Tikki smiled, Emmas eyes widening. "Keep her secret like she's kept yours."

"We will," Adrien smiled. He faced Marinette, gently kissing her knuckles. "One more battle M'Lady?"

"One more battle Chaton." She giggled.

˚ºTwo Weeks Laterº˚

It took so long for the next battle. Marinette and Adrien smiled as they said the words they've been longing for. They smiled wide as they swung into battle, the wind whipping their hair back. Chat smiled as they landed on the stadium where they first started. They swung into battle and fought like it was their first, unsure but brave and selfless. They fought with all their might, watching as people filled the stands to watch the old heroes fight once more.

Emma screamed as the Akuma grabbed her by the waist, swinging her in the air. She never felt so helpless. "Emma!" Ladybug yelled as she pushed her out of his hand and cradled her in her arms as she landed to the ground. She looked down at her as her chest heaved up and down quickly. "Emma look at me, look at me," she looked into her bluebell eyes and Ladybug smiled. "There you go, breathe, breathe." She pushed Emmas raven hair out of her green eyes.

"M'Lady! I need some help!" Chat yelled as he dodged an attack. She didn't want to leave Emma like this, in the middle of a panic attack. She bit her lip as she picked her up and set her down in front of Alya and Nino.

"Watch her." They nodded and Ladybug ran off and fought with Chat. At the end of the battle, Ladybug fixed everything and news reporters crowded them.

"Are you back to stay and fight?" Was the main question.

"No." Chat answered, a small sigh in his voice.

"LadyBeetle and Chat Noir let us have one more battle as Ladybug and Chat Noir. We will not be the saviors of Paris anymore, LadyBeetle and Chat Noir will be. They let us fight one more time but from now on you won't see us ever again." Ladybug clarified, glaring at Chat.

Girls were gawking at Chat Noir and boys were gawking at Ladybug. "And we can't really do it anymore." Chat shrugged his shoulders as he slung his arm over Ladybugs shoulders, a smirk on his lips.

"Why can't you do it anymore?" Alya asked as she ran up to them, Emma in Ninos arms as she held up her phone.

"We're old and-"

"We're thirty six you moron," Ladybug rolled her eyes as she flicked his forehead. "I don't know about Chat but I have a family I need to care for, I'm not as flexibly as I was at fifteen and I know we both have jobs we need to do."

"You're still flexibly M'Lady." Chat smirked and Ladybug elbowed him in his side.

"Well at least I haven't gain a beer belly," Ladybug smiled. "But we don't, well, I don't want to say we don't have the time, we'll always have time to save Paris but we have our own lives and families to care for and we can't really care for ourselves if we're to busy saving Paris."

"Will we be able to see you again?" Nathanael asked.

"It's up to LadyBeetle and Chat Noir if they want another break and for us to fight but that's most likely going to years away." Ladybug sighed but kept her smile.

"And our Kwamis know who we are and they know who LadyBeetle and Chat Noir are," Chat added. "If they have any questions they can give them our names as civilians and come visit us if they have any questions." His ring beeped loudly and he hissed on seeing one paw left.

Her earrings beeped and Ladybug jumped. "Uh, Bug Out, for the last time!" Ladybug swung away on her yoyo while Chat saluted and swung off with her.