¡!23!¡

˚ºOne Week Laterº˚

Olivia tapped her foot impatiently as she waited outside the school with Thomas. He was writing in his notebook. She looked over at his notebook and she looked over at it. He held the notebook to his chest. "What're you writing?"

"Uh, I don't want to show you. Not yet." Pink tinted his cheeks.

"Why not?" She took the notebook from his hands and opened it to the first page and read the page before he took it. "Thomas-"

"I-I-I-I-It's not about me, I promise," Thomas stuffed the notebook in his backpack. "I know that it's weird but-"

"No it's good. You should try to get it published," he blushed again. "Can I read the rest?"

"W-When I finish." She nodded and they looked out onto the street. Evan was suppose to pick them up from school. A red car pulled up to the school and parked. Adrien ran out and up to Olivia and Thomas.

"Have you two seen Emma?"

"N-No. Is something wrong? M-Maybe we can help." Thomas stammered.

"She hasn't came home from school and Sky and Lucas don't know where she is either," he knew she wasn't out on patrol. "Do you know where she is?"

"No. Why would we care?" The sun started to set in the distance. Olivia glared into him.

"She's your classmate," Adrien sighed. "Why are you two still here?"

"O-O-Our F-F-Father is suppose to get us. He hasn't sh-showed up yet." Thomas stammered.

"Why don't I have a quick look around the school and then give you two a ride home," Adrien smiled then ran into the school. He found Emma in the art room. "Emma what happened to you?"

"I was using the dark room. I lost track of time," Adrien nodded and looked through the photos as the walked back to the car. "Do you like them?"

He looked at the one of Marinette. "I love them. You're very talented Emma," she nodded and looked at Thomas and Olivia as they waited. He opened the back door and Emma lifted a brow. "Come on. I said I'd give you a ride." Thomas stood up and Olivia rolled her eyes.

"He's offering a ride Olivia and we live miles away from the school," she rolled her eyes and stood up and got in the back. Thomas smiled at Adrien and shakily directed him to the library. Olivia got out and Thomas sighed as she walked into the library. "Th-Thank you."

"No problem Thomas," Adrien smiled as he got out. He drove in silence to the mansion and looked at Emma as she stared out the window. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Emma stared out the window. Adrien saw how her jacket from this morning was now tied around her waist, her thighs pressed together.

"Emma what's wrong? You can talk to me." Adrien looked at the road as he turned.

Emma sighed as she bit her lip. "I had my period and wasn't prepared. Happy?"

"Not entirely. Gross thought," Adrien chuckled. "You get cleaned up inside and I'll run you a bath and get you some junk food. I'll have your Mom buy you some woman products and I'll warm you up some clothes." Emma nodded as he parked the car and carried her out of the car. She rested her head against his chest as he carried her into her room.