¡!40!¡

˚ºTwo Weeks Laterº˚

Thomas kissed Emmas head as she let out soft snores against his chest, it being two am and only them and their Kwamis in the room. Plagg lied on his shoulder wide awake as Tikki slept on Emmas pillow. "Do you even sleep? You haven't slept since we came here." Plagg asked in a whisper.

"No. I kind have PTSD from my Fathers abuse." Thomas bit his lip.

"I haven't slept since my first female holder." Plagg rested his head on his paws in front of him.

"When was that?" Thomas asked in a whisper.

"My second holder..." His voice faded.

"Oh," Thomas bit down hard on his lip. "Why?"

"She was brutally murdered in an arena by Tikkis holder. They were enemies in uniform. Only when they weren't transformed were they alive and married. When she detransformed he screamed and killed himself. That was in Roman times, recorded as a murder suicide between two warriors," Thomas nodded, his brain in shook. "All of my holders have been messed up in some way or another, either before, while or after having me. A lot of them died while we were transformed, but I haven't met or seen anyone like Adrien or Emma."

"How so?" Thomas asked.

"Adrien, his mother was out of the picture. I've only seen pictures of her and his Fathers a mean man, only cares about Adrien when fails something. Adrien, I thought he would be the easiest holder I would have. But I was so, so wrong. He didn't know how to handle his emotions, still doesn't. He doesn't know how to show his emotions sometimes, hugs people randomly, cried at minor inconveniences, had Emma at twenty, messed with people's emotions, has lost triplets, been cheated on and a lot more. Be he's really the strongest holder I've had too, he fights through it all, and Emma, she's a close second."

"Where does Emma come in?" Thomas asked.

"She was abandoned at birth and came to a home where she even knew she wasn't welcome at four, witnessed and heard fights Adrien thought she would never hear, been through losing four siblings, three she had no knowledge of, heartbreak, betrayal, and most likely more. She's really a hard girl to pin down. She's mostly a mystery, I can't read every memory she has, mostly because all the ones she hates, the ones that make her Emma, she's locked up in a place I can't see them."

"What do you mean see them?" Thomas asked. "Can Tikki do it?" Plagg nodded.

"Tikki and I can go into our holders heads and figure out what we're going into before we do anything, it's how we know your name. We start at the beginning and go back. So birth to now. With Emma, first thing I saw was Adrien walking away. Tikkis seen everything about you, she tells me you've been through a lot, and I believe her, but so has Emma."

"She's a mystery."

"I know," Thomas looked at Plagg as he moved down to Emma and pushed the hair out of her eyes. "That's why I need you to open those memories. She tends to open them when you go deep in talk," he pushed the hair behind her ear, looking up at Thomas. "Do you really want to be a girl? Tikki told me you do."

"W-What?" He did when he was nine. "When I was like nine but that was so I could understand Olivia and her mood swings."

"Tikkis slower then I am. She usually views every memory like seven times before moving to a new one," Thomas nodded as Plagg rested on his shoulder again. "She's probably in there now." Thomas nodded slowly.

They fell silent for a few minutes. "Do you think we'll get out tomorrow?"

"No. You have more healing to do." Thomas nodded, pressing his lips against Emmas head again.