¡!14!¡

"That's awful." Abigail shook her head as she bandaged the cuts covering my body. I sighed and winced as she put alcohol on them to clean out the bacteria. "You should move out." I shook my head, biting my lip as she pulled the bandage to hard.

"I can't move out. Who knows what he'll do to my mom or Sadie. She's only seven for Christ sake." I run my hand through my hair, the brown fringe falling in my eyes. I should get a haircut soon.

"Do they know?" I nod. "Do they support you?"

"Yeah, my dad doesn't." I groan as I look down at the binder bra covering my chest. It was starting to rip. "I need to get a new binder bra too but I don't have the cash."

"I'll get you one. Don't worry," Abigail smiled and put down the bandaid. "I have to get home now. Feel better." She smiles and climbs out of my window. I sigh and lean back on my bed.

"Anyone home?" I turn to my window and blush upon seeing Joshua. I quickly try to hide my binder bra but he's already seen it. "What's with the bra?" He climbs into my room. I should start closing my window, and since when does he know where I live?

"U-U-Uh..." Should I tell him? if I do he might tell my dad, and he might hurt me more. "I-If I tell you, promise not to tell anyone else?" He nods his head, sitting next to me. "I'm transgender, b-but my dad doesn't really like that so he kinda uhm...yeah." I shrug my shoulders.

"That's rough man," he sighs and pats my back gently. "Well I know how to sew. I could fix that with a little needle and tread." He smiles.

"O-Okay." A small smile spreads my face as I walk into my closet and take it off then slide on a baggy tshirt. I hand it to him and get a needle and thread from my mother. I hand it to him and he starts to fix it.

"What uh," he starts. "What was your name before?" He sticks his tongue out as he sews. It's cute.

I don't really remember but I have to due to my father always calling me it instead of my new name. "Celeste..." I trail off. My new name, God, I still haven't decided and it changes every week.

"What's your new name? Abigail changes it every week." He asks.

"I haven't decided," I nibble on my bottom lip as he cuts the tread and hands me my binder bra. I walk back into my closet and put it on again. I smile at him. "I-I think I like Hunter but I also like Charlie but Clark is to weird to me but-"

"Hey, do you honestly think my real name is Joshua?" I nod my head. I thought it was. He laughs his delightful laugh. "It's my middle name. It's easier to say then Andromeda." He laughs and I smile. "You don't have to decide now, decide when you're ready."

"I want the first letter to stay a 'C'," I bit my lip again. "I think my name is..." I get lost in thought then met his brown eyes. "Hi, name is Caelum, what's your name?" I smile and Johsua smiles back.

"Andromeda. It's nice to finally met another constellation." He laughs and shakes my hand.

"If it makes it better my middle name is Phoenix." I laugh and he pats my back.

"Well," he smiles. "See you at school Caelum." He leaves through my window. I never got to ask why he near my house.

Thomas sighed and closed his notebook on his desk. He looked up at his balcony at the sky and saw nothing but the stars. He bit his lip as he looked down slowly. He had yet to name the story, and Chat never came back to read the new things he wrote.