¡!3!¡

Adrien peaked his head into Marinettes office as she fixed the clothes to fit Emma, the two eleven year olds holding onto his shirt. "Emma stop squirming," Marinette giggled as Emma tried to stop fidgeting. "Do you want to take a break?"

"Please," Emma breathed out. Marinette rolled her eyes and Emma relaxed. "I can't stand still for so long mom," Emma unlocked her phone, gasping at seeing message after message from Sky. "And I'm going to be late for school! And on the second day!"

"Emma calm down," Marinette giggled. "Just take them off and go change. I'll drop you off at school and explain what is happening." Emma quickly ran up to her room and took off her clothes, then setting them on her bed and changing into the clothes on her chair. She grabbed her backpack and homework before rushing down the stairs and into Marinettes car. She drove to the school and got out with Emma, kids running to the window s in classrooms to see her.

Sky lifted a brow as he ran to the window. "Mom I can do this-"

"I should explain why you're late," Marinette smiled at Emma who groaned. "And them I'm walking you to class."

"What no!" Emma raised her voice as they walked up the stairs to Mr.Damocles office. "I can't have you-"

"Can't have me be seen with you," Marinette rolled her eyes, smiling. "You know, your principal was my principal," she knocked on his door and when he said to come in they did so. Marinette smiled at him, his hair a light brown with large chunks of it being grey. "Hello Mr.Damocles. You most likely don't remember me. I'm-"

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, yes, I remember all my students," he smiled. "But should I say Agreste," Marinette flushed a light dusty pink. "Now, what are you here about?"

"I came to get a late note for my daughter Emma," Mr.Damocles nodded took out the sheets, Marinette being the reason he even had them. "I was sewing clothes for her for my new fashion line so they would fit." He nodded, wrote Emmas name, the date and circled 'excused' wrote the reason down. He handed it to Emma and she held it in her hands.

"Thanks later bye!" Emma quickly said. Marinette grabbed her arm.

"And I'll be walking her to class. Thank you Mr.Damocles," Marinette smiled and they walked out of his office. Emma groaned and slouched as she walked with Marinette at a pace to slow for her. "Don't slouch Emma."

"Why? Dad says you always did." Marinette sighed, a sight smile on her face.

"You got me there," Marinette giggled, a smile cracking on Emmas lips. She never, bonded, with her parents. Adrien for a small bit but they were always so busy with each other and the fashion lines and business, and then the twins came along and she was ignored. They only payed attention when she failed a class, had a concert, had a lesson to get too and even then they sent Marinettes secretary to deal with it. Marinette saw her smile fall fast. She stopped them in the hall, in front of a window crowded with students. Marinette cupped her cheek. "Hey, what's got you so glum?"

"Why are you only now paying attention to me?" Marinette sighed at Emmas stupid question.

"Emma, we talked about this. I've always payed attention to you just from a distance. I'm sorry I was always busy, with everything and so is you Dad but please understand, we won't leave you ever again."

"Promise?" Marinette giggled and kissed Emmas forehead.

"Promise," Marinette smiled and Emma smiled back. "Now, let's get you to class. Where to?"

"Uhm, down the hall and to the left," they continued to walk and soon reach the room. They walked inside and everyone was staring at Marinette. Emma put the tardy slip on her teachers desk then slouched in her seat next to Sky. "I don't like all this attention."

Marinette studied the red head. Not a single hair out of place behind her purple hair band holding back the stray hairs. A purple sweater vest over her grey short sleeve shirt, her knee length grey skirt over her black legging leading to her black shoes. she pushed her black rimmed glasses up her nose and studied the short raven haired girl. "Sabrina?" Marinette muttered, only audible for the people in the room.