¡!44!¡

Emma cradled Thomas in her arms until he fell asleep, picking him up gently and placing him in his bed as she sat at his bedside as he jolted up, beads of sweat rolling down his forehead as he huffed and gapped for air and screamed for help, soon Olivia running into the room and glaring at Emma as Thomas clutched his hands to his head, pulling at his hair and shaking it violently as he murmured words of hate to himself.

"Get away from him!" Olivia shouted as she pushed Emma away from Thomas, cradling her older brother in the arms as the rest of the house sprinted to his room. "What did you do!"

"He was going to kill himself-"

"Yeah right!" Olivia shouted, holding Thomas closer to her chest as he began to cry. "Get away from him!"

"No." Emmas voice was calm as she stood from the floor.

"Get away from him or I swear to god I will rip you apart!" Olivia screamed as Thomas shook in her arms, trying to pull away from her and hold himself, depend on himself to get better. That's all he thought he had in the long run. "Go!" Emma froze. She didn't know what to do. If she left, Thomas would hate her, if she didn't Olivia would rip her apart. The blond was crying, her long hair in strands on her face as it began to rain into the room from the open balcony doors.

She parted her lips as Chloe walked past her, cradling both of her children then glaring at Emma. "Get out." Emma bit her lip as she turned to the door then bolted to her room, hiding on her balcony Louis and Angel went after her, Adrien and Marinette staying with the guest they really, really felt needed to leave now.

"Emma," Angel popped her head out the window, looking at her crying sister on the balcony as it rained harder. "Come inside. I don't want you to get sick."

Emma shook her head, Louis walking to his sister as she peered out the window. "Come inside, Ems. I can get Sky over." He didn't want his sister to go back to the hospital.

She slowly looked at them, then crawling back inside her room as Angel ran into her bathroom and grabbed a towel and draped it over her shoulder. Louis looked at his sister in a way to say to leave, that only they should talk. She wake out of the room to call Sky.

They sat in silence. Louis wasn't good with comfort but was trying. Emma rested her head against his shoulder, then turning her head into the crook of his neck. "They're mean, don't listen."

"I was just trying to help." Her voice is weak. Louis never wanted to hear it again.

"I know," his voice was soft. "Thomas could use his cat right now." Emma couldn't help but giggle at how her little brother picked up on their nicknames.

"You think?" Louis nodded, Emma slowly standing from her bed and walking to Thomas room, glaring at Olivia as Adrien and Marinette talked with Chloe.

"Get out-"

"No," Emma growled, sitting next to Thomas on his bed as he rocked back and further, his nails digging into his skull. She pulled his hand away from his head, Olivia about to scream at her. "Thomas look at me," she demanded, Thomas flinching and slowly raising his head. "I won't let you go okay? Not until I know you're okay."

"You're wet." His voice shakes as Emma pulls his head into her chest, holding his ear to her chest as her heartbeat creates a soft rhythm for him to breath to.

"I was in the rain." Emmas voice was soft as Olivia growled.

"Can you let go of my wrists?"

"No, not until I know you won't hurt yourself," he tried to fight her off, pushing his head off of her chest and pulling his wrists from her hands but Emma not letting go, glaring at him as he continued to fight. "Thomas stop. Thomas-Thomas!" He flinched as she raised her voice, looking at her and huffing out for air. "I'm not letting you go until I know you won't hurt yourself."