¡!17!¡

Emma opened the car door and smiled at her driver as she got out then walked into the campus after closing the door. She smiled brightly as her dress swayed by her side. Boys hollered at her, girls glared at her and only a few actually complimented her dress. Sky walked up to her and studied her. "No, somethings off," she tilted her head as he twirled her. He snapped his fingers and Lucas walked over to them and he dug through his backpack them pulled out a box. Sky took it and opened it revealing headphones that matched the dress. "Here you go," he handed them to her and she put them around her neck. "Lucas painted it, I designed it."

"It pulls it all together," she hugged them and smiled brighter. "Thanks."

"No problem dude," Lucas smiled as Emma let go of their necks. "You look great though."

"Thanks." She twirled and heard a rip. She turned and saw Olivia with a smug look on her face.

"Looks like it tears easy," Sky glared at her as he quickly pulled out a needle and thread from his backpack and fixed the dress. He knew she would do this. "Did you design this?" Olivia scoffed as Thomas hid behind her and Sky cut the extra thread and put the needle back in his backpack. It looks like it didn't even rip.

She poked Sky's chest with her finger. "Yeah I did. Got a problem with it?" He growled as she laughed.

"It's hideous." She laughed loudly and Thomas sighed. He thought he was wonderful. He could point out every constellation on the dress, but none as pretty as the girl who visited him two nights ago. He couldn't help but wonder why he didn't stutter as much as he thought.

"I think it's great!" Lilac smiled. "Could you make me a dress?"

"And me!" Other girls continued to ask him but he shook his head.

"Sorry ladies but I'm not really a professional. Hell, I just picked up sewing yesterday." They all left him alone but complimented the dress anyway. Emma met Thomas eyes and she blushed then looked down at her feet as the bell rang in their ears.

˚ºThree Weeks Laterº˚

Emma quickly ran out into the street as the meteor hurtled towards them. Her eyes widened, to stun by shook to say the simple phrase. "No! Emma!" Adrien ran out into the street and shielded her with his body as the flaming rock got closer to them, soon vanishing into a puff of smoke but the burns on Adriens body remaining. Emma looked up at him, his blonde locks burned off and half of his face bubbling. "Are you okay?" He heaved out, ignoring his pain. He wished he were in a super suit.

"I-I'm fine. Why did you-" she remember what Plagg said when he first came. His instincts, his spirit, his old life. She got lost in his remaining green eyes, the black mask forming on his eyes subconsciously. "Chat Noir?" He winked at her and held a finger to his burned lips. She nodded as he carried her inside, his leg burned and a limp defiant.

"Adrien!" Marinette ran to him as he sat down on the couch. She looked at him, then Emma. "I'm glad you're both safe." she held them both in her arms as Louis looked at his Father.

"Papa..." Tears boiled in the boys eyes while his sister was already crying.

"I'm fine. I promise and Ladybugs power will fix me." He smiled.

"LadyBeetle," he looked at Emma. "It's LadyBeetle, not Ladybug." He nodded and held his smaller children. She escaped to her room, transformed and fought. She ran downstairs after and found Adrien being swarmed by ladybugs, all of his burns disappearing and his hair growing back. Marinette hugged him tight and he hugged her back. She almost lost her father.