¡!5!¡

"Okay what is the French Revolution about?" Sky twisted the pencil in between his fingers, looking down at the textbook in his lap as Emma spun in her chair, groaning loudly. Adrien walked closer to the door.

"I don't care," Emma faced Sky as he looked up at her from her bed. "Can we just like, talk. We never talk anymore it's like, only studying." Adrien stayed by the door.

"Yeah," Sky sighed and closed the book. "How's life with your parents?"

"My Mom and Dad say they care and notice when I know they're just saying it to make me feel better."

"Why don't you just give them a chance. At least you have a mom, or at least one that cares about you." Adrien never knew Sky's home life. He never spoke of it and he knew spying was bad but this was interesting.

"How're your parents?" Emma asked.

"Struggling. My dads never home and Cheryl blames me for him being gone and life is life when your an only child," Sky shrugged his shoulders. A loud crash banged outside and Adrien peaked his head through the door. "What the hell was that!"

"I-I think it was an akuma," Emma bit the inside of her cheek as Plagg hit her side. "Maybe Chat Noir is already there!"

"If she is then I'll be there. I'll be back. Later Ems!" Sky ran out of her room, Adrien hiding behind the door. Adrien looked back through the door and saw Emma gone with her window open. He quickly ran to it, his eyes wide as he looked around the window for her.

He ran downstairs to find Sabrina and Marinette trying to keep the groups of children from crying. "Emma's gone..." Adrien heaved, Marinettes eyes wide as she looked at Adrien. Angel and Louis broke down into tears.

˚ºFive Hours Laterº˚

Emma walked down the street at dusk, the sky changing colors as it turned to night. she turned the corner and saw police cars outside her house. She exchanged a small glance with Plagg then tucked him into the collar of her shirt. She walked into the house and Marinette and Adrien pushed past the officers and hugged her tight. Marinette held her by her shoulders. "Where did you go? The akuma attack ended hours ago! Why didn't you come home?" Emma looked at the clock on the cable box. It was eight thirty, almost nine.

"I-I got caught up in a group of people and was dragged halfway across the city before I even knew where I was," it was true. "I'm sorry," Emma looked at her feet then up at her parents, her eyes wide. "Where's Sky?" He nearly got killed during the attack.

"He's waiting in your room," Adrien hugged her again. "He thought you might come in through the window. Go up and talk to him." Emma ran up to her room as her parents made apologies to the officers. Emma walked into her room and Sky looked up at her, wrapping his arms around her tight as tears streamed down his cheeks and into the hair that was resting on her shoulders.

"Don't ever scare me like that again, got it?" He whispered into her ear. She nodded against his shoulder, hugging his back. He let go and wiped the tears staining his cheeks.

"I didn't mean to scare anyone," she knew her siblings would be asleep, or trying to. "Tomorrow's Friday so why don't we have a sleepover. Just you and me." Sky nodded and checked his phone, picking up his bag.

"I should get home soon anyway but I told Cheryl I wouldn't come home until you came back. She yelled at me of course but I just hung up on her," Sky hugged her again. "Please, don't scare me like that again. I don't want to lose my only friend." He let go.

"I won't," she knew she couldn't keep that promise. "Now go get home." He nodded and walked out of the house. Emma walked into Angels room and found both twins looking out one of her windows.

"Maybe," Angels voice was soft. "Maybe Chat Noir and LadyBettle are out there looking for her."

"They're superheroes. They won't stop to protect one person." Louis' just as soft.

"You're right," Angel turned her head to Louis. "They'll protect them all."

She looked out the window again. Emma snuck behind them and engulfed them in a hug. "Chat Noir got me home safe. Don't worry," they smiled and hugged her back. "Now get some sleep. We have school tomorrow." Angel snuggled into her bed and Emma walked Louis to his Room.

"Emma," she looked at her brother as she tucked him into bed. "Was she careful, Chat Noir?"

"Yeah." Emma giggled and kissed his head then went to her room and fell asleep.