¡!42!¡

˚ºOne Week Laterº˚

Emma smiled as her and Thomas walked into the school from the silver car Adrien was sitting in, Olivia following and walking next to her twin. Everyone's conversations stopped as they walked in, everything seems to stop as well. No one moved, spoke or breathed. It was silent, deathly silent. Thomas clung onto Emmas hand, Emma biting her lip as eyes were all on them, Olivia out of their field of vision and only on the heroes. They slowly walked through the school, everyone moving out of the way for them as they got to their lockers and grabbed their things for class.

They walked through the school next to each other, sitting in their seats as the bell rang, a sudden realization coming upon everyone as it blared through the school. Emma bit her lip as students walked in, their eyes on the heroes. Sky and Lucas walked in, smiling at the two as they sat down.

"What's going on with everyone?" Emma asked as Sky got out his textbook.

"Everyone knows you two are heroes. It's not everyday that you find out your classmate is a superhero," Sky laughed as the late bell chimed, sending a few more kids into the room. "Everyone wants your autographs."

"Why?"

"You're heroes," Lucas chuckled as he slid his headphones off his head. "It's the only thing anyone's wanted." Madame Rain walked into the room, smiling at everyone then at the two heroes.

"Welcome back," she smiled. "Your, Kwamis I think, don't need to hide anymore. They can come out and participate as long as they don't disturb the class." Plagg quickly flew out of Emmas jacket and nestled into the messy bun on her head, soon it falling out and her hair falling on her shoulder. Tikki rolled her eyes as she flew to Madame Rain.

"We won't be a problem Sabrina but I was wondering what they were missing from school." Tikki smiled at her.

"Nothing. Every teacher was in too much of a shock to find out they were heroes they stopped school for several weeks. This is the second week back," Sabrina giggled. "They're fine." Tikki nodded as she flew back to Thomas, resting on his shoulder as class began.

˚ºThree Hours Laterº˚

Emma and Thomas walked into the gym room as everyone got dressed, Emma smiling as Adrien set up cones for running laps all class like scheduled. "Dad," Emma smiled and he turned to her. "What're you doing here?"

"I'm gonna be the sub until your usually teacher comes back from his breakdown," Adrien smiled. "And your running laps all class, so bare minimum for you two is ten."

T-Ten laps?" Adrien nodded at Thomas. "What about our stitches?"

"Then five. I was leaping over buildings with a broken leg so I seriously don't think five laps will be that hard. Go get dressed, run and then you can chill," Emma and Thomas nodded, walking into their locker rooms and getting dressed. They walked out with the others and stood in the line with the others as Adrien explained what was happening. "Any questions?"

"Can you transform?" A student asked.

"That wouldn't be appropriate. Now since Thomas and Emma are injured they'll only be running five laps-"

"Five!" Sky yelled. "I can barley run one!"

"Mr.Le Chien would you rather show everyone how to run with your short legs?"

"N-No Monsieur Agreste." Sky stammered as Emma groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Now!" Adrien clasped his hands together. "Start your running!" Everyone groaned as they ran in circles around the courtyard. Adrien stood in the center watching everyone, soon Emma and Thomas walking to him. "What're you doing? Go run."