¡!11!¡

Gabriel stepped out of the car then turned and glared at Nathalie who was still holding the door open for him. She closed the door and walked to the front seat and opened the door, sitting in the passenger seat. She rolled down the window and glared back at Gabriel.

"Nathalie, what am I doing here? Why aren't we at the my fashion show?" He glared at her.

"I moved the date to a month away. Adrien and Marinette invited you to a barbecue and you're going. You're never around and your grandchildren do not know you. We will get you when the party ends." Nathalie rolled up the window and the car drove off. Gabriel grumbled. He started to walk away from the house when the door opened wide, Marinette walking out and smiling at him.

"Gabriel," he turned to her, a scowl stuck on his pale face. "Why don't you come in?" He walked to the door and walked in with her, being met with Sabine and Tom, then Alya and Nino. He stood awkwardly in the living room, small children around his legs, young adults standing around and talking with the other pair of grandparents. The doorbell rang again and he saw two boys standing at the door. "Sky, Lucas, come on in. Emmas up in her room," Marinette smiled and closed he doors, the two boys running up to her room. The bell rang again and Marinette opened the door again, a blonde woman with her two twins standing at the door. "Chloe, I'm glad you made it." Marinette smiled, genuinely.

"Well Adrikins always wants me-"

"I invited you. Adrien didn't want you to come," Chloe sunk in her stance, Olivia on her phone and Thomas nervously rubbing his arm. "Come on in. Everyone's spread out and Adriens out back at the grill." Marinette smiled and the three walked in. Gabriel watched as Emma walked down the stairs with her friends, blushing upon seeing Thomas then the four walked outside to the backyard. He saw the children run around his legs and nearly tripped on one.

"Uh, sorry!" She smiled up at him, her red hair flowing over her shoulders.

"Uh Angel, Louis," they ran to Marinette and she smiled down at them. "That's your grandpa Gabriel."

"Papas Dad?" Angel asked and Marinette nodded. She walked up to Gabriel and he looked down at her. "Hi! I'm Angel and this is my brother Louis!" She smiled brightly and Gabriel looked at the child. She didn't look at all like Adrien or Marinette but Louis had Adriens hair and Marinettes eyes. A small girl ran by and a red headed boy ran with her. "Michel! Jamie! Wait up!" The two ran off and Gabriel blinked as he watched them run. Marinette walked to Gabriel, pressing her hands to her hips.

"Why do you look so uncomfortable?" She asked.

"I am. This is not my place-"

"This is your place. This is your family so why don't you go out to your son," Marinette glared at Gabriel. He glared back but soon gave up as he saw her eyes start to turn cold. She smiled and walked out to the yard and smiled at Adrien, gently kissing his cheek. "Your dads here." She whispered in his ear. He froze as he turned and saw Gabriel standing in the doorway to the inside of the house. Gabriel walked out Adrien. He still towered over him.

"Father." The air around them grew silent. It was silent as soon as Gabriel walked into the house. Adriens gripped the spatula in his hand and his body started to shake.

"Adrien." Gabriel looked down at his son. He still saw Adrien as a small child but now, he finally saw him as an adult. Emma grabbed Adriens arm, seeing it tensing and took the spatula from his hand.

"Dad," Emma shook his arm. "Say something."

Adrien gulped as he looked up into Gabriel's cold eyes. He would be fine if he didn't show up, but would be heartbroken. He turned away and grabbed a plate and his spatula. "You hungry?" Gabriel softly smiled and the air grew alive once again, Angel and Louis running to Adrien and holding his arms. He looked down at them and sighed. "You got this Sunshine?" Emma nodded as she flipped a burger onto Sky's plate. Adrien lifted the children and they rested on his shoulders, cheering as they towered over everyone but Tom and Gabriel who were a little over eye level.