¡!25!¡

˚ºThree Weeks Laterº˚

Emma hugged Marinette and Adrien as they stood at the door. "No parties and one friend over at the most and try not to empty the fridge. Make sure that Louis and Angel are in bed by eight thirty at the latest and-" Emma but Marinette off.

"I've baby sat them before. Go enjoy your date night," Emma smiled and they nodded. "Can I have three friends over?"

"Two and I'll leave pizza money," Adrien chuckled and Emma smiled and hugged them again. Adrien pulled out a twenty from his wallet and placed it in Emmas hand. "No more then two. We'll see you later tonight," Emma smiled and nodded as they left. Adrien and Marinette got in the car. Marinette slightly glared at him. "What?"

"You're way to easy on Emma. She's going to walk all over you." Marinette sighed and Adrien held her hand.

"I won't let her," he looked over at Marinette bit her lip. "Come on smile. This is our like, first date night since we've had the twins. What's wrong Princess?"

"Am I only a Princess to you?" Marinette looked at him.

"No," he held her hand to his lips and gently kissed her knuckles. "You're my Queen," she blushed lightly and he smiled and rubbed his thumbs over her knuckles. "Now what's wrong?"

"It just feels weird leaving them alone for a few hours and you and Emma are so close and then we're strangers." Marinette bit her lip and Adrien sighed.

"Well when you got her back you were kinda working all the time and I took care of her. You can get close to her now but she'll always be a daddies girl," Adrien chuckled and smiled at Marinette as he parked the car. "But let's not think about that. Let's go have a nice dinner and enjoy each others company with Alya and Nino like we used to do." Marinette nodded and smiled at him. They walked into the restaurant and sat down at their table where Alya and Nino were waiting.

They spoke about what the did now, their families, old memories. After the dinner they walked around Paris together, Alya and Nino having to leave early due to their babysitter having to go home early. "Adrien," he hummed as they walked in the streets, the first snow landing on their shoulders and hair. "I love you." Adrien stopped them and lightly kissed her lips.

"I love you too M'Lady." Marinette smiled as they walked back to their car and drove home. They found Sky and Lucas asleep on the couches with pizza on their faces, Angel and Louis asleep in their beds and Emma cleaning up.

"What?" Emma chuckled as she threw away the pizza box. "I can be responsible." She giggled as she woke up the two boys and kicked them out.

˚ºTwo Months Laterº˚

Adrien pulled at his hair as Marinette continued to shout at him. Emma gently held Angel and Louis in her arms, keeping them calm as their parents fought. "Come on Marinette! You're never with your family anymore!" Adrien yelled over her, his arm flaying in the air.

"I'm sorry that I'm keeping us alive Adrien!" Marinette shouted.

"You haven't seen daylight in weeks! The last time I saw you was two months ago on our date!" Adrien shouted. "You're working yourself to death Marinette!"

"To keep us all alive you dipshit!" Marinette shouted over him. She balled her hands into fists and turned her back to him. "Get out."

"What?" Adrien kept his stance.

"Get out!" She turned to him and pushed his chest. "Get out! Get out of my house! Get out of my life! Just get out!" She screamed. Adrien held her wrists and she glared up at him. "Get out! Get out! Get-" he pressed his lips to hers and she pushed him away.

"I'm not leaving you Marinette! I promised that!" Adrien gritted his teeth and Marinette pushed him again.

"You don't promise shit! You just break everything! Get out!" Marinette yelled at him. "Get out!" Adrien shook his head as he turned his back to her and cracked his neck. He balled his hands into fists as Marinette continued to scream. He quickly turned and pushed her against the wall, pinning her between his arms. She looked up at him, fear engulfing her eyes along with anger.

"Just shut up Marinette," his eyes were laced with anger. "I told you I would never leave. I meant it then and I mean it now so just shut the fuck up." Emma looked through the door, Angel and Louis digging their heads into her shirt.

"You hate me. You said it yourself!" Marinette pushed him but he didn't move.

"I never said that! I love you more then anything in the world!" Adrien pounded his fist against the wall by her head. Marinette flinched as Adrien left a hole through the wall. "I have died for you again and again and I will do it again no matter what for you!" Marinette looked down at her feet as Adrien continued to yell at her. "You're never with us anymore Marinette! We rarely, if ever get to see you!"

"I'm sorry I'm keeping us afloat Adrien! Our family is deepening on my next fashion to go through or else we'll be living on the streets! Models keep canceling and all I have left are you, Emma and Thomas! I have to keep pushing it back!" Marinette yelled at him.

"You can take breaks! You haven't slept in days I've never seen you eat once since you came in here! You're going to work yourself to death! You fucking are!" Adrien shouted and Marinette grew paler, her pink lips turning white as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She collapsed against Adrien and he yelped as he picked her up in his arms, cradling her in his arms as she shook. He sat on the floor and rested his head against the wall. She fainted before and he knew how to take care of it.