¡!8!¡

Marinette guided Chloe through her house to her office, passing the kitchen and walking into her office. Marinette sat at her desk and smiled at Chloe, faked obviously. "Are you thirsty Chloe? I could get you some coffee-"

"I don't need anything from you peasant," she barked. Marinette held back a growl. "I'm just hear to talk about Thomas arrangement in your stupid fashion show." Marinette scanned her outfit as she grabbed the file. Shoes from her spring line, jacket and pants from her fall line, shirt from her summer line.

"Stupid huh?" Chloe nodded. "Odd coming from someone wearing everything from my previous lines." Chloe growled as Marinette had a pleased smile on her face.

"Why don't you just go back to that stupid bakery of yours," Chloe growled at her. Adrien knocked on the door before walking in, the two eleven ear olds sitting square on his arms. "Adrikins~" Chloe smiled and ran to him as he let down the children who ran off. "What's with the brats?"

"They're my kids, Chloe," Adrien glared at her. Nothing had changed about her besides her taking her fathers job. "Why did you make your son a model? He's clearly uncomfortable with it."

"No he's not. Have you seen pictures of him? He loves it!" Chloe smiled. Adrien growled and looked at Marinette, nodding at what he was thinking. "Why do you put up with her though?"

"She's my wife," Adrien was about to rip her head off. "Whatever. I need to help Angel and Louis with their homework." He walked out of the office and the two woman argued back and forth until Chloe had enough and left. Thomas watched as Chloe stormed out of the house and out the front door, leaving the door wide open as tires screamed against the pavement outside.

Emma watched as Thomas dropped his head into his hands and shook it. She heard soft hiccups come from him and place her hand on his back. "She never even wants to deal with us," he shakily rested his arms on his thighs. "She's always at work and never comes to our events that she signs us up for," Emma nodded as he spoke. "I hate her."

"Don't say that. She's your Mom-"

"Who's never there for me," Thomas wiped his eyes and looked at Emma. "S-Sorry. I shouldn't bother you with this stuff."

"N-No it's fine." She smiled, starting her stammer.

"I-It's not. I shouldn't bother you with my problems," he picked up his backpack and slung one strap around his arm and onto his shoulder. "I-I should get home soon though. My Father will begin to worry about me." He knew he wouldn't. He never noticed if they were home or not. Thomas walked down the street in silence. He hummed a song, soon singing The Heart Of Life by John Mayer as he walked. He rounded into the park by a bakery next to the school and sat on a bench. He curled into a bench and pulled out his notebook.

"Stupid girl!" Father pushed me to the ground, the smell of alcohol radiating off of him. I push myself up only to be pushed to the ground again. A warm liquid invades my mouth. It tastes like metal. He grabbed me by the back of my shirt, balling it up in his fist as he slammed me against the wall. "What are you?!" He shouts in my ear.

"I'm a boy..." I cower. He slams me against the wooden, falling apart wall again.

"What are you?!" He shouts again.

"A boy!" I yell. He turns me and punches me square in the nose. I hiss in pain as he slams me against the wall again, Mother with her head down as she cradles Sadie on the stairs in her arms. Neither do a thing to help me.

"What are you?!" He shouts again. Blood trickles over my eyebrow and eye, a small stream going down my cheek. I look up. A nail was sticking out right by my forehead. If he threw me at the wall again, I would surely get brain damage but he was wrong. I'm not a girl... "What the fuck are you?!" He yells.

"A boy!" I yell as I hit the wall, moving my head to the side and getting my ear nicked by the nail.

"Hey," Thomas looked up and blushed as her green eyes. "Need some help getting home?" She extended her clawed hand out to him and he hesitantly took it.