¡!30!¡

Thomas bit his lip as he pulled on Olivia's sleeve. "What Thomas. What-" she traced his frightened eyes to the tipsy man at the front of the school. She looked at Thomas as his body began to shack. He glared at the two and they shakily walked over to him. Olivia held Thomas wrist as he tried to run and fast and far. "Yes?"

"Did I tell you to speak?" Evan gritted his teeth. Thomas gulped and kept his eyes on his shoes, counting the threads he saw and finding new ways to tie a bow. "Where the fuck are my cigarettes."

"We don't smoke." Olivia glared at him.

"Where are my fucking cigarettes?" He took a swig of something he held in a paper bag. He never drank during the day unless something terrible happened, in this case his life saving cigarettes.

"We don't have them. You ran out last night," Thomas voice was barely above a whisper. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet and handed Evan a twenty dollar bill. "H-H-Here... Go get some more." His voice shook like his body.

Evan snatched the twenty from his hand and stuffed it into his pocket. "I'm getting you after school." He glared at them and they quickly nodded as he walked off, tipping form side to side. Thomas collapsed and he heaved for air as Olivia looked at him.

"Hey," Lucas slung his arm over Thomas shoulder, making Thomas flinch at the contact and his eyes to shrink in fear. "Who were you guys talking to?"

"None of your business, let's go Thomas," they got a meeting with their mother during lunch. "Mothers waiting." Thomas nodded and they walked to city hall together, walking up to her office. Olivia knocked on the door and they walked in and sat at the desk opposite of their mothers.

"What did you need to speak with me about? I'm very busy." Chloe typed on her computer then glanced at her children.

"We want to live with you." Olivia spoke.

"Why? Evan is a good enough Father."

"He beats us and has Thomas dress and act like a girl! He drinks all night and came to school and yelled at us for taking his cigarettes!" Olivia yelled. "He never lets us sleep and has demoted using into sleeping in the same room, in the same bed. I've brought friends over and I've had to stop him from rapping them or me!" Olivia slammed her hands on Chloe's desk making Thomas flinch, her blonde straight hair falling in her eyes. "Please, just take us home and put a restraining order on him. He's a monster." Her voice broke and Chloe looked in Thomas eyes and saw fear, then Olivia's and saw pain.

"I'll take you home but he is your father so I won't put a restraining order on him. I'll inform him and I'll have Alfred pick you up after school and have him get your things from the library. Get back to school, lunch is almost over." They nodded and walked out of her office and back to the school.

˚ºThat Nightº˚

Thomas panted in his sleep, the comforter of his bed weighing down on his body, the other sheets trapping his heat in the bed and the mattress making him feel like he was sinking. Sweat beaded down his forehead and his body, sweeping into his clothes then the mattress. He mumbled words in his sleep as Chat ran by his window. She looked inside and lifted a brow as she watched Thomas toss and turn in his sleep, mumbling words as he heaved out breaths. He quickly sat up and held his hand over his chest, gasping for air.

"Thomas, what's wrong?" Olivia walked to his bed, her rubbing her eyes. She knew when her brother was in trouble.

"H-H-He t-t-tried to kill me and I-I feel like I'm drowning in this bed." Thomas stammered. Olivia wrapped her arms around her older brother, cradling him close to her.

"It's okay Thomas," she cooed. "I can't sleep in my room either. I'm sleeping on the couch." She rubbed his back.

"Can I sleep there too?" Thomas sighed and Olivia nodded. Thomas grabbed a pillow, blanket and his phone and walked out the living room and slept on a couch opposite of her. Chat watched through the windows. "Night Via."

"Night Tommy." Olivia yawned as they both slowly fell asleep. Chat bit her lip and ran home, jumping through her window and landing on her floor. She looked around and sighed. No one seemed to notice she was gone. What would happen if she left longer then a night?

She grabbed a bag from her closet and packed in clothes, books and other things and held her duffle bag in her hand. She crawled out of her window and shut it before jumping off into the night. What would happen if she was kidnapped? Would they notice? Would they search for her? Would they care? Thoughts flooded her head and soon she landed on the small patch of roof outside Sky's window. She looked through her blurry eyes at him as Cheryl yelled. She could hear it through the glass.

"Stupid boy!" She yelled, her blonde hair held in a bun falling out of its place. Her gold dress was ripped. "This was an Agreste One of A Kind! I won't be able to replace it!"

"I-I-I can ask her to sew it u-"

"Idiot!" She pushed him against the wall. "Gabriel Agreste made me this dress! Why do I put up with you! I should just have Kim send you off to a boarding school in the Netherlands!" She shouted at him and Chat saw Sky ball up his hands into fists.

"Why don't you leave us?!" He shouted back. "You're constantly bickering about how he's never home and how I'm a piece of shit so why don't you do something and leave?! You'd save us all some time instead of having to listen to your bitch voice!" Sky shouted at the top of his lungs. She had never seen Sky so angry.

"I should tell your Father-"

"Tell him what? I'm sticking up for myself?! You're not my Mother! Why should I listen to you?!" Sky growled. "I saw my Dad in high school in videos! He would be damn proud of what I'm doing so why don't you pack the fuck up and go back to one of your eight other sugar daddies!"

Chat hopped off of the platform and rushed somewhere else. She couldn't stay with him. He had his own problems. She found herself in front of Lilac house and peaked through the window. She saw a smiling happy family game night. Lilac, her mother and father. Chat spotted the pictures on the wall. The family picture had a little boy in it. She found another picture of him, his blonde hair missing and his brown eyes smiling with a small breathing tube placed by his nose, his skin deathly pale.

She hopped away and found herself at another house, Lucas'. She peaked through the apartments balcony and found Lucas asleep on the couch, his baby sister on his chest with his little brother sleeping on the floor. She peaked through the window and found three of his older siblings sharing a bed and looked through another and found his mother sleeping in a bed with two children next to her. She looked in the main room again and saw Lucas father leave through the front door. It was to crowded here.

She went to house after house, each one dealing with their own problems. She found herself in front of her grandparents bakery, the lights on upstairs. She looked through the window and found them slow dancing. She smiled but knew they would call her parents if she showed up with Emma type clothes in a duffle bag they've seen countless times before. Marinette made it one of a kind. She went to Thomas as a last hope. She found him standing on the balcony instead of asleep. She landed a few feet from him silently and crept to him.

"What're you doing awake Princely?" She asked as she sat on the banister, making him flinch. She dropped her bag on the wooden floorboards making a soft thud. He looked down at the bag.

"C-Can't sleep. Why do you have a bag?"

"Wanna run away and see how long it takes for my parents to figure it out," she lied down on the railing and looked up at the sky, sighing softly. "Can I stay with you?"

"I-I don't want to get in trouble," he licked his lips. "Why do you want to run?"

"Parents don't seem to care if I'm there or not," she shrugged her shoulder and he looked at her as she picked up her bag and stood on the wood railing. "See ya later Princely. Gotta find a place." She smiled and flew off into the night.