¡!4!¡

She shifted in her stance then walked to Marinette, smiling brightly. "Marinette," Sabrina smiled. "Why're you here?" They shared a brief hug.

"I was dropping off my daughter Emma," Marinette smiled while the girl groaned. Marinette rolled her eyes. "We should talk later though. I don't want to distract from learning, I did that enough in school."

Sabrina giggled. "Don't let me forget," Marinette nervously scratched the back of her neck. "Why don't we talk over coffee after school. Your house?" Marinette nodded, Emma groaning again.

"You can bring Sky with you Emma," the two smiled and high fived. "My house is fine. Bye Sabrina." Marinette smiled as she walked back to her car and out of the classroom. Sabrina returned to her lesson.

Emma and Sky bursted into the house, running up to Emmas room as Marinette rolled her eyes, setting up coffee at the table. Adrien sat on the counter as she reached for cups out of her reach. He took them down for her and she placed them down. "Who did you invite again?"

"Sabrina," she smiled at Adrien. He glared at her. "She's a school teacher, Adrien. Not Chloe's right hand man and it's not like Chloe would notice if we just had coffee," Marinette kissed his cheek as he hoped down from the counter. The doorbell rang and Marinette smiled at Adrien. "Now go make fun of Emma like you always do." He laughed and walked away from her. Marinette answered the door and let Sabrina in.

"I hope you don't mind that I brought my son, Marinette," Marinette shook her head as they two walked through the house and into the dinning room. They sat at a seat and Marinette eyed the child. He looked around Angel and Louis' age, his hair a light share of red like Sabrina's but his eyes a brown color, his skin a light shade of brown. "Marinette, this is Michel. He's eleven." Sabrina smiled brightly.

"I have some eleven year olds upstairs. What school does he go to?" Michel sat quietly in his seat.

"Ocher Prep," Angel and Louis' school. "how about your school?"

"The same," Marinette sipped her coffee. "Michel," he looked up at Marinette. "If you'd like to be with kids more around your age I have my son and daughter upstairs. Maybe you know them," he nodded. "They'll most likely be in the study. The third door on the right upstairs." He nodded and walked upstairs.

"That's nice Marinette." Sabrina smiled.

"Well, I can always tell when I kid doesn't have many friends. I didn't, Adrien didn't, hell, the only social kid I have is Angel and she's friends with nearly everyone," Marinette giggled and so did Sabrina. "So, anyone special in your life?"

"Oh god no," Sabrina laughed. "I still have my long last name but I just go by Madame Rain to students. I got Michel from a sperm donor. I wanted a child but the commitment of marriage."

"Do you know the lucky lads name?" Marinette asked.

"Yeah," Sabrina took a sip of her coffee. "It's Max's."

"Max? From school?" Sabrina nodded. "Why him?"

"He was smart and to be honest I had a crush on him in school. I wanted Michel to be a good student and smart so, when I found out Max was one of the donors I chose him," Sabrina shook her head. "Are you still friends with Alya and Nino?" Marinette nodded.

"They live down the street and their little girl Jamie is Angel and Louis' age. I think the four would get along," Marinette smiled. "Still friends with Chloe?" Sabrina choked on her coffee.

"Friends?" She laughed. "We barely even speak unless she needs help in the office, hell, I'm practically the mayor with all the work I have to do for her but she pays me more then the school does to keep quiet about it," Marinette shook her head. "Last time I saw her kids were years ago. She sent away the boy because he was so shy and left him alone, in the middle of the ocean and the girl, she turned out just like Chloe and she sent her away to the father who's a librarian."

"Do you know his name?" Marinette asked.

"Do I know it?" Sabrina scoffed. "Chloe practically has me stalking him to make sure her kids are safe," she took another sip of coffee. "His names Evan, Evan Opal," Marinette nodded. "He's the sweetest man you could ask for but he looks like Adrien but his skin is pale and his nose is a little bit bigger. He also wears glasses but mostly wears contacts and blah blah blah." The two continued to chat while the two different groups hung out upstairs.