¡!7!¡

Emma smiled and giggled as she crashed onto her bed, swinging through her window and her suit to flack off of her and Plagg to land on her floor. He groaned as she screamed into her pillow with happiness. "He's so adorable!" She giggled helplessly. Plagg flew up to her nightstand and grabbed two pieces of Camembert then flew to her, handing her one and eating the other. "God I want him to marry me!" She smiled and Plagg choked on his food.

"Wha?" He muffled.

"He has the face of a God, a body of a warrior-"

"I don't need any more details," Plagg gagged and Emma giggled and fell against her bed, holding herself as she giggled, blush covering her cheeks and face. "What's so special about him anyway?"

"He's kind and shy," Marinette hummed as she walked out of her room to her office, catching Emmas talking. "When he made fun of Mom he immediately apologized. What's not to love about him?" She peaked her eyes through the small spot between the hinge and the door, spotting her daughter lying on her bed with arms crossing her body and tucked under herself.

"What's this about?" Plagg quickly flew behind her pillow and Emma shot up, looking at her mother.

"W-What?" Emma stammered and Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Moonbeam, who do you have a crush on?" Marinette sat next to her on her bed and Emma blushed as his name stuck on her tongue. "You can tell me."

"Thomas, like you guessed," she blushed. "He's just so sweet and caring."

"Well he's going to be here later today but before his fitting I need to speak with his mother," she growled at that. "Why don't you two do some homework or discuss something while I talk with his mom?"

"N-No! I can't talk to him! I was so mean to him!" Emma yelled as the doorbell rang, Marinette standing up and starting to walk to the door.

"Well just," she knew Emma. She stammered and blushed like her if her crush was serious. "Just don't stammer," Emma nodded as Marinette walked to the door, the faint smell of cookies coming from the outside as she opened the door and smiled at the boy and his mother. Chloe trudged in, followed by Thomas who shuck Marinettes hands. "Thomas, I need to speak with your mother before we do your fitting so why don't you go upstairs to Emmas room." He nodded and walked up the stairs and turned into her room. Emma sat at her desk now, earbuds in as she tried to forget her crush being in her room.

"U-Uh Emma," he put his hand on her shoulder and she jumped. He quickly pulled his hand back and nervously laughed as she took out her earbuds and looked at him. "I-I-I-I-I'm sorry about early. Y-Your mothers very nice and respectable-"

"It's fine," Emma smiled, blush on her cheeks. Thomas smiled and they both sat on her floor and did their homework in silence. When they finished Adrien and the twins snuck into her room and tackled Emma in a dog pill. Thomas boiled a laugh out of his stomach as Emma screamed for them to get off. "Get off me you fatty!" She pushed Adrien off of her as he held a hand to his chest.

"Sunshine, I've never been so hurt." Adrien faked being shot and twisted on his heel and fell back against her bed, Plagg smelling Adriens shampoo that he missed sleeping in. His hair was always a soft bed. Emma rolled her eyes as Angel clung to her arm while Louis held her leg down, both making a siren like noise.

She faced Thomas and nervously laughed. "S-Sorry. This is my sister Angel and her twin Louis then my Dad, Adrien. He used to be a model when he was our age and still it." Thomas nodded as Adrien sat up and Thomas stuck his hand out to him. Adrien lifted a brow.

"No need to be formal Thomas. Any friend of Emmas is a friend of ours-"

"Dad!" Emma groaned but Adrien didn't stop talking.

"Who are your parents?"

"C-Chloe Bourgeois and Evan Opal, sir." Thomas nervously laughed. Adrien sighed a deep, deep sigh. He now understood why he would want her son to be a model.

"How's your mom?" Thomas lifted a brow. "We were, somewhat, friends in school."

"I-I don't know. I live with my Father," Thomas whispered. "S-She's downstairs though." Adrien nodded and stood up. He whistled and the three kids straighten out.

"Angel," she clung to his arm. "Louis," he clung to his other. Adrien lifted his arms and the children sat on his forearms. Emma shook her head. "Later Sunshine!" Adrien smiled and walked out of the room and downstairs, the children giggling as Adrien carried them.