¡!29!¡

Plagg flew in front of them as they walked into the massage shop. They walked up a flight of stairs and Thomas knocked on the door before pening it. Master Fu lookedup at the two, then at the kwamis by their heads. "What year do you come from?" he asked as he motioned for them to sit. They sat down as he got up and got them tea.

"Uhm." Emma bit her lip trying to think. Master Fu sat back down and looked at the two.

"I see," he looked at the two. "Emma, are they your grandparents or parents?"

"Parents." she held the in her hands as he handed it to her.

"Thomas," he looked at Fu who handed him the cup. "What is it that you two look for?"

"An Akuma brought us here and we haven't found her," Emma knew he wouldn't talk because he couldn't take his eyes off of the teacup. "We need a place to stay until we can fight her."

"You are welcome here. I have two spare rooms and clothing, unless you two want to share a room." Emma blushed and shook her head.

"Wherever you can fit us Sir." Emma smiled and Fu nodded. He stood up and they followed him down the hallway and to two small rooms on either side of the hall.

"Please, call me Fu." He walked off and Emma took the room to the left. Thomas walked into the room on the right and they each peacefully went to sleep.

˚ºTwo Months Laterº˚

"Okay so what have we seen that your Dad told us?" Thomas asked as he sat down on the floor next to Emma.

"He only told me about Valentines Day and his birthday. Nothing much. We've seen his birthday and a few more. We've seen Nathanael but we still need to see Dark Cupid." Thomas nodded and she looked over at him.

"You know, we've been here for two months. What happens if we did something that stirred them in the wrong directions?" Thomas bit his lip and Emma shook her head.

"We haven't. Sure, TimeTurner hasn't shown up yet but that doesn't mean anything. We haven't done anything wrong or even introduce ourselves yet." Emma put her hand on his back and he looked at her then leaned forward and dug his head into her shoulder.

"What if we fade from existence?" He mumbled into her shoulder and she rolled her eyes.

"We won't," she pushed him off and he looked at her. "We just have to wait until Valentines Day. TimeTurner will show up then because it basically sealed my fate."

"But wouldn't she have also shown up and stopped them from meeting?" Thomas lifted a brow.

"But Adrien not going to school might have effected whoever gives the akumas out in our time," they never knew her name, they just knew it was a girl. "So it might have affected her Mom or Dad but the Valentines Day event most likely won't do anything to them, might change a few traits but nothing else." Thomas nodded.

˚ºFour Months Laterº˚

"Thomas!" Emma yelled and he ran to her, watching Ladybug and Chat Noir jump around on the rooftops as TimeTurner flew around them, waiting. "She's here!" They both transformed and fought her hard, leading her away from their parents and down to the ground. They pinned her to the concrete in an alley far from people and she struggled against them. "Bring us back to our time." Chat gritted her teeth.

"Now why would I do that?" She laughed and LadyBeetle grabbed her hat with a gear on it and started to rip it. "Fine! Fine!" She shouted and brought them back to their time. They found themselves in the school right when she was going to attack. They pinned her to the ground and Marinette and Adrien watched as they ripped up the hat, caught the Akuma and reverse everything back to normal, including their memories.

"Pound it!" They smiled and fist bumped, soon running from each other and detransforming. They ran to their parents and Adrien smiled down at Emma, Marinette hugging her lightly.

˚ºTwo Days Laterº˚

Emma lied on her floor once more as she thought about her parents relationship. Adrien walked into her room and lied down next to her. "What're you thinking about?" He asked after a few minutes.

"You and Mom," she sighed. "Only a week ago did you nearly kill each other and now you're like falling in love all over again!" Emma sat up and glared at Adrien. "That's not normal!"

"Emma we're not normal," Adrien sat up slightly. "The suits left a few powers in us. Why do you think that whenever Marinette kisses a scratch or scab and its gone in a few hours and I can lift two eighty pound children over my head along with like, a thousand more pounds?" Adrien lifted a brow and sat across from Emma.

"I-I just don't..." She couldn't form words. "I have a future laid out for me and I don't like it."

"What future is that?" Marinette asked as she walked into the room and sat down across from her next to Adrien.

"A superhero one and knowing that whoever is under that mask is the person I have to marry and spend the rest of my life with and Plaggs already scolding me for having you two know!" Emma started to yell. "I hate knowing that my life will revolve around this ring and how my life will end up like yours!" Emma shouted at the top of her lungs. "I hate knowing that my sexuality and my personality was chosen for me!" Marinette looked at Adrien.

"She doesn't know who she likes yet and she's having a problem with who she is." Marinette nodded and looked at Emma.

"Moonbeam, you might not be straight, I'm sure as hell not," Marinette rubbed Emmas back. "I'm Bi and I had to figure that out while dating that man," Emma sighed and leaned her head on Marinettes shoulder. "Ignore that LadyBeetle is your soulmate, alright. You're not even suppose to know that. Be who you are. Get a girlfriend or boyfriend or whatever as long as you're happy. Okay?"

"Okay." Emma sighed and nodded.

˚ºTwo Days Laterº˚

Emma sighed as she dragged her feet into the school. Sky walked next to her slowly and lifted a brow as she sighed deeply. "Something on your mind Ems?" He asked and she looked at him.

"Do you know who you like?" He looked down at her as she straightened up as they walked up the stairs to the classroom.

"What you mean?" He asked as they walked into the classroom, sitting down at their seats in the front row.

"Like, gender..." Emma bit her lip as Sky's eyes widened as he looked down at her.

"Are you serious?" Emma nodded. "You could have just asked Emma. Are you having trouble figuring out?" She nodded sheepishly.

"I talked to my parents about it and they don't care as long as I'm happy but I don't really, know." Emma sighed and Sky patted her back.

"Well, I'm not a hundred percent sure on this but," he inhaled sharply and looked around. He was sure yet so didn't want people to hear. "I think I'm gay." Emma l0oked at him and smiled softly.

"But don't like, not like sexual love?" She asked and he nodded.

"That's Demisexual. I'm sure on that but I'm working on the gender and so far it's leaning to M." Emma nodded as they got out their textbooks, notebooks and pencils. Lilac walked into the room and smiled at Emma, a slight blush rising on her cheeks. She was Roses niece.

"Hey Emma," she smiled as her blue eyes shone, making Emma blush. She had her fathers hair and mothers eyes. She sat down in the back and the bell rang in their ears. Emma tapped her pencil impatiently as the clock ticked in her ears, waiting for the bell to ring. The bell rang again and everyone gathered their things to go to their next class. "Emma, can I talk to you?" Lilac asked and Emma nodded as she bit her lip and followed her out into the hall.

"What did you need to talk about?" Emma asked as Lilac bit her lip.

"You're friends with Thomas right?" Emma nodded her head. "Can you ask him if he likes me?"

"Uh sure." Her blood slightly boiled as she walked to class with Sky. At lunch they found Thomas and Olivia speaking with a man at the front of the school.