¡!43!¡

Emma smiled as her siblings ran and hugged her as she and Thomas walked into the house to eat lunch, her smile soon falling as her eyes landed on the painting of her and Thomas hung next to the TV. She let go of her siblings and walked to it. Everything was perfect in it. Thomas was sitting against a tree, his blond hair swept back as the multi-flower crown sat on his head, dipping down to his forehead as he wore his normal black long sleeve shirt with a white strip on each bicep and one across his chest, blue jeans and his black tennis shoes with his trademarked red laces.

Emma sat on his lap, a book in her hands with flowers in her raven hair, looking like she was in mid word and with a smile on her pink lips as she wore her black cardigan, a white shirt with high waisted pink shorts and black combat boots. Thomas blue eyes were looking down at Emma, a small smile on his lips as the part of his earrings that were shown though his hair sparkled.

In the painting, Emmas green eyes shone with her birthmark under her left eye more noticeable then anything as it was brought up slightly as her eyes smiled with her lips, her eyes drifting to her shiny silver ring on her finger as Plagg and Tikki rested on the blanket next to Emmas leg, a small basket in the corner next to it with a container of strawberries sitting out. Nathanael walked into the room from the bathroom, looking up at Emma and Thomas as they inspected the painting.

"I-I couldn't make the swing since you wanted so much. I hope this is okay." Emma looked at Nathanael, a smile forming on her lips again as she wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging the redhead as he was confused on what to do.

"It's perfect."

˚ºTwo Days Laterº˚

Emma yawned lightly as she woke up, the moon shining through her window as she looked down at her clock. 1:27 am. Thomas, Olivia and Chloe still couldn't go to their apartments. Emma heard a small sniffle coming from across the hall so she stood up, walking across the hall and out of her room to Thomas' room to find him standing on the balcony connected to the room. She walked into his room, and to the balcony.

"Thomas?" He flinched and turned to Emma, the moonlight hitting his wet tear stained cheeks and making the pink in his eye a more vibrant color. He turned back around to the city as the wind blew his hair to the side as his knuckles turned white from gripping the railing. Emma stood next to him as he kept his head down. "What're you doing out here?" He didn't answer. "Can you talk?" He nodded his head. "Do you want to talk?" He shook his head slowly from side to side. Emma slowly nodded, looking at him as he kept his eyes on the ground below them. "Do you want to jump?" Thomas slowly nodded after a moment or two, Emma parting her lips slightly as she felt her heart shatter. She wrapped her arms around Thomas from the side, squeezing him tight as he let out small whimpers. "Please don't. I can't live without you."

Thomas turned and slowly wrapped his arms around Emma, his knees buckling and both teens falling to the wooden balcony flooring, Emma holding Thomas he let out small cries into her shoulder, the small sound of a shudder on a camera filling the thin air as Emma held Thomas tight to her body, her legs open as he lied in between them as he dug his head into her shoulder, his hands gripping onto her shirt as one of her hands rested on his head and the other on his upper back as her back rested against the side of the railing.

Emma knew he never slept. It was normal for him to live off of two hours of sleep, it's why he went to bed an seven pm so he could get some type of sleep even thought he always fell asleep hours later and woke up after having a night terror. She cradled Thomas in her arms as he cried softly. She knew he could cry himself to sleep, but it wouldn't last long. She gently hushed him, humming soft melodies in her throat to give him some type of comfort. Soon his sobs slowed to a stop, leaving Emma humming for him.

"Why would you want to jump?" Her voice was soft so he wouldn't run from her.

"My life's a mess," his voice was on the verge of breaking. "I'm nothing special."

"You're special to me and Olivia and-"

"My Father tried to kill me. He's tried a lot and I thought I might as well finish for him." Emma lifted Thomas head from her shoulder, holding his cheeks as she looked into his eyes.

"Evan is no Father. He's a psychopath," Emma looked into Thomas downcast eyes. "You're alive for a reason so don't think for a second that you're not worth it." Emma brought her head up, gently kissing his forehead. She let go of his head and he brought it down to her chest, resting his head on her boobs as she gently played with his hair. She knew he needed quiet when he was sad, that was all she needed to say.

"Emma," he spoke after a few minutes of silent and a camera shudder. She hummed in response. "I love you."

Emma softly smiled. "I love you too."