¡!10!¡

Marinette gripped Adriens shoulders as he smiled down at her, gently kissing her neck as she continued to moan. She tried not to do it so loudly but it was hard. He gave her so much pleasure. she moaned loudly as he finished, tying the condom and throwing it away in the trash can by the nightstand. He panted next to her, gently kissing her shoulder. Her legs were weak. "Adrien," she panted, turning her head to him. He looked up at her. She rested her head on his shoulder and he held her waist. "I love you."

"Love you too," he rubbed his knuckles on her arm, soothing her into an almost sleep. "Mari," she hummed, keeping her eyes closed as he soothed her. "Do you ever think about who the new Chat Noir and Ladybug are?"

"All the time. It's hard not to think about it," Marinette looked up at him. "Why?"

"I'm just worried about them you know," he looked up at the ceiling. "They're so young and what if they do get hurt. Their parents won't find out."

"We were that young Adrien," Marinette sat up slightly and looked at her husband. "Why are you so worried about it?"

"What if, by chance, one of them is Emma. Wouldn't you be scared?" Marinette nodded.

"Of course I would. I have a mother instincts. I would be scared no mater what. If they were my child or not, or anything else," she lied her head down on his chest. "I was scared for us when it came down to it. We were fifteen, your mother had left a year before, my life was a mess. We were kids Adrien and so are they."

"But..." Adrien bit his lip. "But when we got our powers-"

"Adrien why does this bother you so much?" She looked up at him.

"Because I'd rather it be us them a couple of kids. They have their whole lives ahead of them, and ours are going to end soon anyway." he closed his eyes for a few seconds then opened them.

"Adrien," he hummed. "You're thirty six and I'm thirty five. I'm not as flexible as I was when I was younger-"

"You are to me." He smirked and she bucked her head up and hit him in the jaw. He still laughed lightly.

"Even if we could still be them and still got to be heroes and save Paris, we have children to care about, not just friends and family. We need to be for our kids more then the people of Paris," Adrien sighed deeply. "What's wrong Chaton?" Marinette sighed as she sat up and slide on her panties and his shirt. He put on his boxers and sweatpants and they lied back down.

He sighed deeply again. "I miss being needed." Marinette sat up and looked at him, her eyes as wide as the moon outside their window.

"You are needed," she cupped his head in her hands. "Nino and Alya need you, Louis needs you, Angel needs you, Emma needs you," Marinette kissed him and he kissed her back. "I need you. Everyone needs you, Adrien. Even if it's not the whole of Paris, people need you." He smiled and nodded, kissing her again.

They lied in the darkness of their room in silence, holding each other close, their heartbeats in sync along with their breathing. Their legs entangled, arms holding and comforting each other, Marinettes head resting on Adriens chest as she out lined one of his fading abs with her finger. He traced circles on her hip with his hand.

"You need to work out again," Adrien laughed at Marinettes comment. "You're abs are going away. I liked your abs." He laughed again.

"I'll work on it," he chuckled. "Tomorrow's Friday, why don't we have a small barbecue with friends and family on Saturday."

"And by family you mean-?"

"The kids, Alya and Nino, your parents," Adrien bit his lip, a shaky sigh leaving his lips. "My Father."

"Do you think he'll come? He didn't come to our wedding, any birthday parties or events we've held or even-"

"We haven't seen him since we've had the twins. I think he deserves to met them at least once before they're adults." Marinette nodded, both adults falling into a deep slumber.