¡!39!¡

Adrien and Marinette ran down the hall and pushed past the paparazzi and into Emmas room as Alay asked the first question to the two. "How long have you two been heroes?"

"Beginning of grade 9 if my memory serves me." Emma looked at Thomas who nodded.

"How long have you known each other's identities?" Nino asked, the couple trading off questions.

"T-Two weeks, going on three." Thomas stammered, Emma blushing as she looked at Adrien and Marinette at the door, the brown door closed behind them.

"A lot of people asked this, are you really together as your hero identities show?" Only friends and family knew they were together as Emma and Thomas.

"Yes. We also came out as Emma and Thomas a few days after that when my Dad wouldn't stop asking about it." Emma giggled.

"Now which are you? Emma and Thomas or LadyBeetle and Chat Noir?" Nino asked, not looking at the notepad in his hand.

"Both, we're all four," Thomas was generally offended by the questioned. "We're Emma and Thomas, LadyBeetle and Chat, LadyBeetle and Emma and Chat and Thomas. We're in love in any way we can and honestly if the next question out of either of your mothers has to do how we know we're in love I will yoyo slap you." He gritted his teeth, anger in his eyes.

Emma sighed as Nino gulped, Alya unfazed from being hit by Adrien with his staff once. "What makes you transform?"

"Our Kwamis and miraculous', his sparkly earrings and my shiny ring." Emma smiled.

"Who knew your secret before it spilled?"

"My Dad and Mom." Emma smiled, turning to Thomas.

"No one, because I know how to keep a secret."

"They found out! Not my fault!" Emma growled at Thomas he snickered.

"What do you think the reaction will be when you get out of the hospital?"

"Specify, please." Thomas asked.

"School."

"I think people will be scared at first, then start to warm up." Emma shrugged.

"Siblings." Nino stated.

"Olivia wants to be as helpful as she can." Thomas softly smiled.

"Louis wants to experiment on my Kwami and Angel wants to dress him up." Emma giggled.

"Random people on the street." Alya smiled.

"I think they'll wonder why we aren't searching the city for trouble."

"I think they'll be polite and little kids will ask for our autographs." Thomas smiled a little wider.

"Friends."

"Sky and Lucas already yelled at us so I think we're good." Emma smiled, Alya asked more questions then the couple retreating into the hall with the two adults to give the information.

Emma moved to Thomas bed, pulling the fluids going into her body with her instead of removing them and snuggling up next to his body. "Hey," she glared at Olivia. "Off my brother."

"Listen bitch-"

"Siblings." Louis stated as he flipped the page in his book, the twins coming in with Adrien and Marinette.

"Listen Olivia, I am hurting in places that shouldn't hurt. I deserve to cuddle with my boyfriend. I don't care if he's your brother, I hurt, he hurts and cuddles help for a small period of time." She dug her head into Thomas chest, Thomas sighing and blushing as he wrapped his arms around her as Olivia growled.