¡!15!¡

Thomas Opal ^^^
•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•

Thomas stared out his window again the next night. He was waiting for her to come back to read the rest and answer questions. He sighed and started to close his window when a hand overlapped his. He looked up and was met with Chats green eyes. "Sorry I wasn't here yesterday. I was really tired and fell asleep," she huffed out. She crawled into his room and he looked at her as she inspected his room. "I like your room."

"Th-Thanks," he blushed as she crashed down onto his beanbag chair. "I-I wrote some new stuff." He clung the notebook to his chest.

"Can I read it?" He handed it to her and she read from where she left to where he ended. "That's so sweet! So now, answer my questions."

"O-Okay." He stammered.

"Which character in the book, is which person in your life?" She smiled.

"It's all made up honestly," Thomas bit his lip. "I-I started writing this when I went abroad and one of the crew members I was friends with said that he was transgender and he told me this whole story about it. I changed a few parts of it and he was fine with me writing more when I got back on land." He smiled and Chat nodded.

"Well that basically answers all my questions," should she be petty? "Well I do have one, but it's not about the book."

"O-Okay..." He trailed off as he continued to write.

"Well what do you think of that Emma girl. I go to school with her and thinks she's clawesome." Chat smiled.

"E-Emma Agreste?" Chat nodded. "S-She's a great friend and person and is really sweet but uhm, I don't have feelings for her if that's what you're asking. I-I have another girl in mind." He smiled and Chat nodded, slightly heartbroken. She wouldn't dig any deeper but had to end on a lighter note.

"How's it like being on land?"

"I'm used to swaying," Thomas laughed and she nodded, laughing too. "I-I-It's fun being with people who are my age but, I-I-I don't really like it and I prefer being alone more then anything. I have three friends and even that's to much for me." He laughed and Chat nodded.

"Well," she checked her staff for the time. "I need to be getting home. See ya later Princely." She smiled brightly and left through his window. She got home and cradled her pillow in her arms crying into it. Marinette walked into her room with Angel, Angel gently rubbing her back as Marinette moved her hair out of her eyes.

"Moonbeam, what's wrong?" Marinette asked as Adrien stood in the doorway with Louis.

"He doesn't like me..." Emma mumbled into her pillow and cried louder, digging her head in further as Plagg pet her hand from under the pillow.

"Who?" Adrien asked and Marinette rolled her eyes.

"This boy-"

"I'm out!" The eleven year olds ran from her room. Adrien growl, his hand tensing against his arm.

"How do you know?" Emma sniffled as Marinette gently cooed her question. Emma sat up and Marinette cradled her in her arms.

"I had a friend ask what he thought about me and he said I'm nice but he doesn't like me." She sniffled as tears streaked her cheeks.

"Well that's his problem Moonbeam," Marinette kissed her forehead. "You're wonderful. Now I'll make you a nice warm bath and I'll make you something nice to wear to blow him away at school on Monday." Emma giggled and nodded as Marinette started a bath.