¡!13!¡

Emma dramatically collapsed in Sky's arms as she made gagging noises. He laughed as she pretended to die. He dropped her and she glared up at him. "Let your parents be in love." He laughed as she helped her up. She crossed her arms as she stood up straight.

"But it's gross," Emma gagged as Gabriel walked up to her. She gulped as Sky walked away from them. She glared up at him and Gabriel kept himself compared, his face not sharing an emotion inside him.. "What do you-"

"I came to apologize Emma. I have been a horrible grandfather and I would like to make amends," Gabriel looked down at her and she glared up at him. She saw how soft his eyes were and sighed and hugged him. He held his arms out and looked at Adrien who hugged Marinette and Gabriel followed and hugged Emma. She let go and walked away. He sighed but smiled. "Thank you."

Emma walked to Sky who patted her back. She saw Thomas and Olivia sitting on a bench, Thomas writing and Olivia on her phone. Emma, Sky and Lucas walked over to them, Olivia groaned as Thomas looked up and slightly smiled. "Why don't you guys socialize?" Lucas asked as he turned off his music.

"With peasants like you? As if!" Olivia flicked her hair as Chloe walked over to her children. Olivia smiled up at her mother while Thomas hid behind his notebook. He, not necessarily hated both of his parents, maybe hated one and feared the other.

"We're leaving. Grab your things." Thomas put his notebook in his bag and stood up with Olivia as she tucked her phone into her purse hanging on her elbow.

"What no!" Emma yelled, grabbing everyone eyes. "They haven't gotten the time to dance yet or eat anything." Lucas ran to the DJ booth and put on Emma and Sky's song. They knew the full dance to it and could never resist dancing to it. He wanted to and the argument before it started.

"Eat this fatty food? I think not. We're leaving-" The beat sounded above Chloe's voice and the two gasped and ran to the stage. Everyone crowded as they danced, Thomas trying to get a view.

(Emma in hat. Sky is in the hoodie)

The song ended and the crowd cheered then sprea do it and did their own things. "T-That was great guys." Thomas stammered as Chloe and Olivia glared at him.

"Don't talk to these lowlife Thomas," Chloe glared at her son who coward under her. "Stay away from my family you hoodlums. Let's go," Olivia laughed as she walked away with her mother. Thomas stood with his friends, Lucas mentally telling 'no' to him. "Thomas let's go."

"Is there a problem here?" Adrien asked as he walked over to them.

"Thomas." Chloe gritted her teeth and he shook his head.

"I-I want to stay." He stammered.

Chloe's face turned red with anger. "Then find a way home." Olivia looked at Thomas as he disappeared in a hustle of friends. Thomas sighed as he looked at his friends.

"We'll give you a ride home dude. No sweat," Lucas smiled and he nodded. He slung his arm over his shoulder and looked at the other two. "Now why don't we all find a dance we can all dance to eh?" Emma nodded and they all ran up to her room.