¡!41!¡

Thomas held Emma in his arms until eleven where he had to answer questions from his class alone. Everyone had left to get their food, Angel and Louis taking a visit as Olivia stayed behind. "Emma!" Angel yelled as she ran into the room, Louis trailing behind as Emma looked down at her sister. "Guess who drove me and Louis here!"

"Who?" Emma asked.

"Guess!"

Emma sighed, shaking her head as she rolled her eyes, Thomas and Olivia finding the exchange adorable. "Grandpa Gabriel." Louis walked up to Angel as she glared at him.

"She was suppose to guess!"

"No one likes to guess Ang," Louis chuckled, pushing his blonde hair back on his head as Gabriel himself walked into the room, Olivia's eyes widening. "Why don't I read to you?" She nodded and smiled, both moving to Emmas bed and Louis quietly reading to Angel as she listened.

Gabriel walked to the two teens as Emma rubbed her eyes. "Unless it's bad save it. I just woke up." She rested her head on Thomas shoulder.

Gabriel nodded, studying to two teens then Olivia. "Emma, would you like me to introduce me to your friends."

"Gabriel, Olivia Bourgeois, the twin of my boyfriend Thomas Bourgeois," Emma yawned. "Olivia wants your autograph. She likes your fashion line."

Gabriel quickly studied her outfit. "I can tell," Olivia quickly dug through her purse and handed him a pen and paper. Gabriel signed it and handed it back, Olivia smiling and thanking him. "How do you feel?" He asked the two heroes.

"Hurt. We can't leave for like, another month." Emma yawned, Thomas hugging her waist tight under the sheet.

"You're not going to ask about our powers?"

"I don't need to, do I?" That's all he needed to know, how his granddaughter was. "All I care about is if my son and his family is safe, and my granddaughters boyfriend, but where are those small creatures they were speaking of on the news. I would like to make a fashion line out of them."

Tikki pulled Plagg from behind the pillow Thomas was lying on and smiled at Gabriel. "I don't think we've properly introduced, I'm Tikki and this is Plagg. Adrien had Plagg when he had the ring and I had Marinette when she had the earrings."

"Fascinating," Gabriel muttered, concerned about his sons mental and physical health along with his wife's and granddaughters. "Do you have anything I can for your, holder, I'm assuming."

"Can you make Thomas a Tikki Inspired hoodie?" Plagg yawned. "I wanna see him look like an idiot."

"Can you make Emma a Plagg Inspire dress? I wanna see her look pretty!" Gabriel was deeply confused at how the creatures ever got along.

"Surely I can fit it in," he was already planning several designs in his head that would be looking like them. "Can I take you with me back to my office for your input on designs or can you not leave them?"

"We can leave them," Plagg yawned. "But it hurts us if we're too far from the miraculous'." Gabriel nodded.

"I can wait." Soon the three left and the class came back in, Emma answering all the questions Sky wrote down then the class leaving. Thomas looked down at Emma as she curled up against him.

"Don't you get sick of cuddling?" He chuckled.

"Not really. If you want me to move I can." She looked up at him.

"It's fine, I just can't feel my legs."

"Well neither can I," Emma rolled her eyes as she rested her head on his shoulder. "When do you think we'll get out."

"Three weeks, at minimum." Emma nodded.

"I think," she tapped her finger to her lips. "I think two weeks at least."

Thomas chuckled, kissing Emmas forehead and watching her cheeks grow pink. "Well we'll see."

˚ºTwo Weeks Laterº˚

"Well good news, you can go home today, bad news is you need to come in every week for a checkup." Emma and Thomas nodded as their doctor left the room to call their parents.

Emma smirked at Thomas as he rolled his eyes and slung his legs over the side of his bed and stumbled to a drawer, opening it and pulling out the clothes Chloe put it in, Emma doing the same with the clothes Marinette had brought her. Emma changed in the bathroom first, then Thomas as one parent walked down the hall to bring the two home. The door opened as Thomas closed his bag, Emma still smirking at him.

"I recommend they don't go to school for about a week and a half and to make sure they eat every meal with all food groups, and I highly recommended they don't transform and save the day for three weeks," their doctor walked in, Adrien following and soon opening the door. He smiled at the two as they packed up their belongings. "Mr.Agreste?"

"Yeah yeah, no school for a week, no transforming." He smiled as Emma ran to him and hugged him tight, digging her head into his chest.

"Mr.Agreste this is serious. If they transform their suits may rip the stitches on their bodies and they'll bleed out without noticing. You and you wife need to be the heroes for a month, no less and the stress of school will also have an affect on them. It's best to start halfway through the week." Adrien nodded as he took Emmas bag and slung it over his shoulder, holding Thomas' in his hand as they walked down the hall. He helped them into his car and drove off, the two teens curled up together in the back of his car.

"Emma," she jumped at Adriens voice, even though it was nothing but booming. "I'm proud of you."

"Why?" She didn't do anything that worth of his approval.

"For being the best hero you could, you too Thomas," Emma knew something was up. Just by the way he spoke. "Now give me your miraculous'."

"What! Why!" Emma exclaimed.

"You heard your doctor now give me your ring or your banned from Thomas." Adrien stuck his hand back as he drove down the streets of Paris.

"Banned?" Adrien nodded. "From Thomas?"

"You heard me. Now give me the ring and earrings," Emma looked at Adriens eyes from the rearview mirror, the color of a lush green soon changing to a deep purple. Emmas eyes widened, soon closing them shut and pulling at her hair and opening them, looking at Adriens eyes again that were their normal green. "Emma, you okay?"

"Y-Y-Your eyes! They were purple and-"

Adrien sighed as he pulled into the driveway. "Emma that's called PTSD. I have it and your mom has it. It's part of being a hero. You'll see things that aren't there. I'll call your doctor and get you medication for it. For now, keep your ring but until there's an akuma I'll need it. Okay?" Emma slowly nodded as Adrien got out and opened the door. He helped the two inside and Thomas saw Olivia sitting on the couch with Chloe next to her.

"Welcome home!" Marinette smiled as the two eleven year olds hugged Emma and Thomas.

Thomas looked at Olivia as she set her mug down on her lap. "The paparazzi is at the hotel twenty four seven." She took another sip. Thomas nodding slowly as Angel squeezed his thigh, the boy being five inches short of Adriens now 6 foot 3 inches.

"Oh," Adrien walked down the stairs after putting their bags in their rooms. "Nathanael stopped by a week ago. He dropped off your painting and Mari's gift. He said not to open it until you two were home," he took the six paintings out of the closet, lining them up against the wall. Emma smiled as Adrien uncovered each one. First Marinette on a wood swing in a white dress, Adrien standing at the base of the tree reaching for an apple in the next, obviously meant to go next to each other. Next was Louis reading on branch, then Angel in the next sitting on the side with bird eggs hatching in her hands with the mother nesting in her white dress. Next was Emma sitting on a branch staring up at the moon in the corner of her painting. In the last one was just the tree with a small quote they've all said at least once.

Sometimes you need to take a risk, spread your wings and see if you fly.