¡!36!¡

Emma giggled as she ran into the school, Skye jumping onto her shoulders knocking her out of her lovesick gaze. She glared at him as he laughed, shaking her shoulders. "You won't believe what happened yesterday!" He laughed as they walked into the locker room, Emma opening her locker as he talked. "My Dad came home right when Cheryl was about to hit me and he grabbed her arm and threw her outside! Goodbye stepmom!"

"She's gone?" Skye nodded excitedly, Emma smiling and hugging him. "Congrats!" Thomas walked up to them with Lucas, Emma blushing and digging her head into her locker after letting go of Skye.

"E-Emma, can I speak with you?" She nodded slowly, the two other boys walking away as Thomas tried to find his words.

"W-What about?" They both knew their friends were listing, or at least one of them. The bell rang, Thomas slipping a piece of paper into her hand that he wrote on his way to school. Emma opened the slip as she walked to the classroom.

Meet me after school on the roof Kitten

XOXO

Emma blushed and slipped it into her back pocket, walking into her classroom and sitting in her seat next to Skye. "So, what did Thomas want to talk about?" He nudged her shoulder.

"The bell rang before he could tell me," Emma shrugged her shoulders, the day passing before her eyes and soon she was walking up the stairs to the roof. She reached the top and opened the door, Thomas grabbing her arm and pulling her to the side of the small opening. He held her close, pressing his lips against hers. Emma pushed him away slightly, leaving her hands on his chest. "What else did you need?" She giggled lightly.

"Who should we come out as? LadyBeetle and Chat or Thomas and Emma?"

"Why not both?" Emma giggled. "It's not like people will know it's us." Emma kissed his lips again, leaving Thomas dazed as she walked back downstairs, her watching with one of her Akumas she sent out.

˚ºTwo Weeks Laterº˚

(Have I posted this yet? IDK)

Chat weakly looked up at Sphynx, the new Hawkmoth, as she laughed, spinning her cane into her spine. Chat screamed out in pain as all the nerves in her back exploded making every pain in her worse. "Give me your miraculous." Sphinx laughed as Chat screamed out again, the cane digging in further.

"N-Never!" Chat yelled as the cane was lifted off of her back, Sphynx holding it over an unconscious LadyBeetles head as crowds among crowds surround the fenced in yard, Marinette, Adrien, Angel and Louis watching inside. She brought it back, holding the larger end down. "No!" Chat yelled. "Don't hurt him!"

"Then give me your miraculous." She smirked bringing the cane back farther. Chat growled, rushing to a standing position and rushing down to LadyBeetle, cradling him in her arms.

"You'll have to go through me to get either of them." Chat growled, spitting blood out of her mouth.

Sphinx laughed, an evilly unsettling smirk plastered on her pink lips. "As you wish."