¡!38!¡

Lucas and Sky bursted through the hospital and down to their room, police officers placed by Gabriel and Chloe stopping them at the door. Adrien opened the door, looking at the two boys then motioning them in, his face disheveled in only two days. Sky ran to Emmas bed and hugged her tight, holding her by her hands as he looked at her. "Why on Earth didn't you tell me you were Chat Noir!" He turned to Thomas, pushing Lucas out of the way and glaring at him. "And you! How dare you nearly die and leave Emma alone! Do you know how much she'll complain to me about being left alone if you did!" Emma giggled softly as Thomas gulped, Adrien softly chuckling at his job being done by Emmas Gay Best Friend.

"My Kwami told me not to tell anyone. Thomas is fine and stop acting like my Dad." Emma rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"I wouldn't act like this. I would gladly let Thomas die, but he makes you happy." Adrien grumbled, both female parents hitting Adrien on the head. Thomas gulped again as Olivia rubbed his back.

"Y-You wouldn't let me die, would you Mr.Agreste?" Thomas stammered hard, Adrien suddenly realizing his very, very, very poor choice of words.

"No Thomas, I was kidding. You're family now," Thomas brought his head up slightly, only to softly smile at Adriens soft smile. "I'm hungry so I'm getting food, and I think Sky and Lucas should get some time alone with their best friends. Goodbye." Everyone but the best friends walked out of the room, and Olivia who vowed to never leave her brothers side again.

"How much does it hurt?" Lucas asked.

"A lot, but Tikkis helping," Thomas smiled as he lifted under his pillow for Tikki, only to find her flying behind Lucas' head. "She's behind you."

Lucas flinched at the creature as she flew to Thomas, sitting on his head and smiling at them. "Hi!" She smiled.

"Can you transform for the ChatBlog?" Sky asked as he took out his phone from his back pocket.

"They're not allowed to transform until they're a week out of the hospital," Plagg yawned as he dug his way out of Emmas hair and onto her shoulder. "I'm Plagg and Chloe set that rule for them." Emma and Thomas nodded.

"Well can I get an interview with the, tiny, creature things?"

"We're Kwamis, and sadly no. Adriens not allowing any media in unless it's from him, Chloe or Marinette." Tikki smiled as she flew from Thomas head to Emma shoulder, the two Kwamis flying flying to the couch and falling asleep on a couch cushion.

The teens continued to talk, Olivia listening more then anything. She just watched the interactions of the two heroes, wondering if she would ever find love as pure and as meant to be as theirs. They contradict each other. They're perfect. Emmas loud and outgoing, Thomas is shy and kept in. Soon the door bursted open and the three none-injuried teens jumped as paparazzi stormed in, the two heroes wanting to hide and transform.

"Sorry! We couldn't hold 'em back!" The guard yelled above their questions, Emma sighing.

"It's fine," she sighed, Sky and Olivia holding their hands over their ears as Emma got read to scream, Lucas and Thomas following. "Shut up!" Emma screamed above them all, the reporters shutting down their questions and looking at her. "Do you know how stressful it is to just have you all barge in and yell questions? We nearly died for you all and you thank us by scaring us? What do you have to say for your self?" They were still quiet. "Well?"

"Sorry." A few mumbled.

Emma sighed, looking at Thomas who was shaking. "Look at what you did. He already has PTSD from doing the stuff we do and now you triggered it."

"Really?" A reporter pushed his microphone forward.

"Oh my god I'm exaggerating! He's a child when he's not in the suit!"

"N-No I'm not!" Thomas yelled at her, stammering at the audience.

"You could barely say you liked me, and you asked me out in the suit. Why don't you leave the talking to the adult?" Lucas and Sky laughed loudly at the roast as Emma smirked, Olivia softly giggling at it. Emma turned to the audience. "Now, I am politely asking if my Mothers best friend is in there?" Alya pushed her way forward, smiling at Emma as she pulled Nino in. "Go into the hall, give all your questions to her and I'll answer them with her."