¡!34!¡

"How long have you not been able to sleep?"

Thomas looked up at Adrien as he took another long drink, Adriens hot coco mixed with vodka and rum. "W-What do you mean?" Thomas stammered.

"Chloe told me you can't sleep at night, I'm the same," Adrien softly smiled at him. "I have to take medication for it, sometimes work, sometimes doesn't."

"Mine never work," Thomas muttered. Adrien hummed as Emma walked down the stairs, her eyes shut, her arms limp at her sides as she walked to the door, opening it and walking out into the street. Adrien laughed and shook his head, Thomas looking at Adrien as he slid on shoes by the door and followed, Thomas going after him. "What is she doing?"

"Sleep walking," Adrien took another sip as the followed Emma down the street. "She does this a lot. Marinette likes me to take her home instead of her wandering but it's fun just to see where she goes."

"Aren't you worried she'll get hurt?"

"Not really," Adrien shrugged his shoulders, watching Emma as she moved down towards the school, walking inside and falling asleep against a bench in the courtyard. "And there she goes."Adrien laughed as he picked Emma up and carried her back home, setting her down on the couch and making hot coco.

Thomas watched as Emma groaned awake, Adrien handing her the mug. "God, where did I go?"

"The school." Adrien chuckled as Emma sat up and took a sip.

"I was chasing an akuma," Emma sighed and stood up, taking a long chug of the mug until it was empty. "Night."

"Night Sunshine," Adrien smiled while Emma waved her hand, walking up the stairs and went into her room and to bed. Thomas hummed as he continued to write. "What's your story about?"

"I-It's about this transgender person and his struggles."

"So it's a girl becoming a boy?" Thomas nodded. "I'm already interested. Can't wait to read it." Adrien smiled as he stood up, chugging the rest of his drink and walking up to his room and crawling back into bed.

"Adrien," he hummed as Marinette turned, clinging onto him. "Stop drinking."

"Rum and vodka help me sleep." Adrien stretched his arms out, wrapping one around Marinette and resting the other behind his head.

"You're going to die of liver failure." Marinette mumbled as she leaned her head against Adriens chest. Adrien sighed, knowing that very well and he wanted to stop drinking, he always has, but once he got a taste for it he just kept drinking.

"I know," Adrien sighed as Marinette curled up against him more, laying soft kisses on his collarbone. He softly laughed as he circled his finger around her hipbone. "Princess what're you doing?" She placed more kisses up his neck until she reached his lips, hovering over his as she crawled on top of him, Adrien holding her waist as she softly pressed her lips to his. He lowly laughed, sending shivers down her spine as he turned her onto the bed, holding her hands to the side as he kissed her collarbone. "I see." His voice like a siren song to her as Thomas snuck out the front door, leaving a note saying he was going home.

˚ºTwo Weeks Laterº˚

"Uhm, Adrien," Marinette bit her lip as she walked into their room from the bathroom, small bits of vomit on her shirt and in the corners oh her lips. He looked down at her as he slid his shirt on. "I-I think I-I'm pregnant."

"Really?" She slowly nodded, Adrien smiling and picking her up and kissing her. "That's great! How do you know?"

"I've thrown up like three times today." Marinette bit her lip.