¡!16!¡

Emma put on the black and white dress on Sunday afternoon and looked in the mirror, Sky sitting on the couch in Marinettes office as Emma looked in the mirror. Her hair was held in a braid as she looked at herself. She bit the inside of her cheek. "It needs color," Sky muffled as he stuffed more chips into his mouth. "And you don't wear dresses."

"I sometimes do," Emma mumbled. "H-He's right though. It does need color," Marinette nodded as she set out another sketch. Emma watched as her hand steadily moved across the page, her tongue sticking out as she worked, her eyes sparkling with inspiration, her everything. Her birthday had pasted along with Mothers Day. She'd need to find another way to say how special she was. "How about some blue." Marinette nodded and sketched the dress and added blue in.

"How about this?" She held it up and Sky and Emma looked at the drawing.

"Not her style," Sky yawned. He barely got sleep due to Cheryl yelling at him to get his chores done at one am. "Can I?" Marinette nodded as he took a piece of paper and sketched a dress that was different from the one she was wearing. He drew it to her mid thigh, a pair of leggings underneath to her knees, the neck going over her shoulders with fishnet going up her neck, the sleeves ending in a small bit of lace at her elbows. He colors it like it was the night sky, adding dots of white and yellow for the stars, a moon on the bottom part of the skirt and, since he had memorized contemplations, he drew them in. He set it down on Marinettes desk and laid his chip bag over his eyes.

"It's beautiful Sky." He waved his hand then crossed his arms across his chest. Emma held it in her hands, her eyes shining.

Marinette took the image and studied. He even drew out stitching. "You're very gifted Sky," he yawned and looked at the females. "Would you like to study under me?" Sky blinked before shrugging his shoulders and nodding.

"Why not," Emma smiled and tackled him in a hug. Marinette and Sky made the new dress, which took them the rest of the day. At eight o'clock at night Emma put it on and smiled in the mirror as Sky chugged his third cup of coffee. "Straighten your hair when you wear and wear your converse." Her eyes sparkled as she looked at the dress.

"Thank you!" She smiled as bright as the moon on her dress at them, tackling them in a hug. "I love it!"

"Well it's a one of a kind Sky Le Chien design," he chuckled and Emma hugged them tighter. "I should get home. See ya later Ems."

"See you!" She smiled and looked at Marinette. She hugged her tight. "Thank you."

"For what?" Marinette laughed and held her back. She couldn't remember the last time she hugged Emma like this. So...lovingly.

"For doing this for me and being the best mom ever." Emma smiled against her and Marinette smiled back. She held Emma a little longer until she felt her go numb and small snores escaped her. She giggled lightly and picked her up and carried her to her, changed her and lied her down in bed. She lied the dress down on her chair and gently kissed Emmas forehead.

"I love you, my little Moonbeam." She walked out of the room and went to bed in her room with Adrien.