Chapter 1 - The Meet

*Taylor POV*

I was walking around, looking at my phone until I bump into someone.

"Ouch" I said while standing up and rubbing my butt. "I'm so sorry" said a deep voice, I look up to see an angel infront of me, Oh my god I thought.

"What?" Said Mr. deep voice

I cover my mouth, "did I said that out loud?"

He chuckles "yes you did"

"Fuck" I said under my breath

"Anywho I'm sorry I bump in to you, I guess I wasn't looking where I was walking.." I said looking at the floor.

"Don't worry, it's my fault too" he said.

I look up and smile, which he return. Damn that smile. DAMN my head!

*Andy's POV*

She's so beautiful, does perfect eyes she has, her perfect smile, her perfect blonde hair, her small figure. She's the definition of perfect- wait what am I thinking about, I just met her and now I'm thinking of how perfect she i- that angelic voice of hers is so beautif- stop Andy! Ugh I can't, she's so perfect

"Hello?" Her voice snap me out of my world.

"Huh?" Looking down at her. She giggled, oh my god, she has the cutest giggle ever!

"You were spacing out" she said and smile, I smile back "oh uh sorry" scratching the back of my head.

"It's okay" she said. I smiled.

"I'm Andy, Andrew Dennis Biersack but call me Andy" I said holding my hand up.

"I'm Taylor, Taylor Madison Miller" Taylor said holding my hand and shaking it. Damn her hands are soft, STOP ANDY! I thought to myself.

"Nice to meet you Taylor" I smile

She chuckle, "it's nice to meet you too, Andy."

*Taylor's POV*

He's the definition of perfect, ugh stop Taylor, you just met him!

"So what brings you here?" I said trying to make a conversation.

"I'm on tour with my band" Andy said.

"Awesome what band?" I asked, he looked down at me, as if I said something wrong.

"What?" I asked confused by why he's looking at me, like I missed something.

"You don't know?"

"Uh no? Should I?"

He chuckles. "I'm in a band called Black Veil Brides"

"Oh, I've heard of it, but never listen to it" I told him.

"What songs do you like?" He asked

"Um, pop, country" I said looking at him, and I being me got lost in his eyes.

I got snapped out of it by someone calling my name, I turned to see Justin, my boyfriend.

"Oh." I said

"What are you doing here?" He asked looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Uh, I was walking around" I said.

"Ok, but why are you with this freak?" He obviously was talking about Andy, Justin's been bullying 'Outcast' in the school, I probably know what your thinking, 'You Bully Outcast?!?!' We'll no, I don't, I can't stand to see them getting bully by my friends. One day I tried stopping Justin from bullying but he pushed me and told me to shut up. So I walked away because I can't stand seeing him bully other people. Justin is also jealous when I'm around boys.

I got snap out of my world by Justin asking me the same question.

"Justin stop, I accidentally bump into him. Please don't call him a freak, you know I hate when you say that to others" I said.

"Because they are, they're freaks, emo, cutter, they don't deserve to be here" Justin said

I looked at him with anger in my eyes, and my fist ready to be connect to his face, I think Andy saw because he put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him. "Calm down" he said "no I will not calm down! He needs to learn that they are humans just like us! He has no right to say those stuff!" I turned to Justin.

"I'm tired of you bullying others! I'm tired of telling you to stop! I'm tired of you being jealous, okay you have the right to be, but at lease let me hang out with everyone I want to! But mostly I'm tire of you! You know what? We're done. Don't talk to me anymore." I yelled at him.

"No please ba-" I cut him off

"I said we're done, don't call me baby, cause I'm not anymore." I turned to look at Andy.

"Come on" I said while I grab his hand and walked away from Justin.

*Andy's POV*

Oh shit. Shit just got real. Well I didn't know they bully outcast, we'll at lease not her, as I heard her yell at her boyfriend, correction ex-boyfriend. I don't know why but I'm excited she broke up with him, okay woah woah.. I can't be falling for her can I? No I can't, that's impossible I just met her like 20 minutes ago. Taylor grab my hand and immediately felt sparks, and butterflies in my stomach, I know cliché but whatever. I can't be falling for her, I can't, I can't, I can't.