Chapter 21 - Bars And Goodbyes

Taylor's POV

We drop off the guys to their houses. It's was cute because their fiancé and girlfriends were waiting at the door. Especially when they jumped and kissed them, I found it cute.

"Alright Andy, we're at your place!" Jon called out ( I don't know how to spell his name John, Jon, whatever)

Andy and I grab our suitcase "Bye Jon!" I said. "Bye Tay!" He replied.

"I'm excited your moving in with me" Andy wrap his arms around my waist and kissed the top if my head.

"Me too, I just need to get all of stuff from the house and move it here" I said putting my head on his shoulder, yes I'm up to his nose, I'm tall, actually got taller, sue me.

"I'll help but we'll do it tomorrow or some other time, we need to rest" he put his head on my now 2 months belly and started talking.

"Hey baby, I'm your daddy, and I love you so much just as I love your mommy" he looked up at me and place a quick kiss on his lips. "I can't wait to hold you in my arms, I can't wait to see, I love you baby" he kissed my belly and stood up, he guide me to what I'm guessing his room. We'll our room now.

He open his door and damn, the walls were blood red, there was a king size bed, a bathroom at the side of it, a carpet on the floor that was black, the room was just wow, it was pretty big.

"Wow" was the only thing to come out of my mouth. He chuckle.

"Like it?"

"Love it" I corrected him.

"Glad you do babe" he gave me a kiss and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When he was finished it was my turn. I got out of the shower and put my bra and under stuff, my white tank top that made my baby bump show, and some black sweatpants. I let my black and blue hair by it self, letting my wavy hair fall.

I got out of the bathroom and Andy was already there on the bed, on his phone. Probably on twitter. He looked at me and sat up.

"Hey baby" he grab my hand and kiss it, making me giggle and blush.

"What's up?" I said looking at his phone.

"Just replying to some fans and posting new tweets, like this one" he got up and went the drawer where he put his phone there the camera facing our way.

"Get ready for the picture" he winked,

"No! Andy! I'm not ready now" he walked over the bed and jump, he put his hand on my belly and turned my head to kiss him. I put my hand on his cheek and the other one on my belly.

FLASH!

Damn it.

"To late" he whisper on my ear. I groan. "It's so cute! Your actually showing now! Now everybody knows that your mine" he said and started typing, probably posting it on twitter.

My phone buzzed and it was twitter, I open it and saw Andy put the picture with: @AndyBVB: With the love of my life ❤, my family will be complete when I have Autumn or Dylan, ❤😘 I love you baby @TaylorbearBVB.

We started having people saying how cute we are together, and congratulating us, and some hate comments I could careless what they say or think. But appreciate all the support they give us.

I type in @TaylorbearBvB: @AndyBVB love you too boo ❤ can't wait to have him/her with us 😘

"I love you" he said kissing me.