Chapter 39 - New Hair

Taylor's POV

I woke up by someone stroking my hair. I open my eyes slowly and was met with two beautiful blue eyes looking into my blue-greenish eyes. I smile.

"Morning beautiful" I blush. In the morning!

"Morning handsome" he smile and peck me on my lips.

"I got a surprise for you later" I frown.

"Mm, can I get a hint?" He laugh and shook his head. I pouted.

"Okay, it's something about me but won't tell you what" it's something about him but he would not tell me what. Eh I'll go with it.

"Okay fine" then realization came to me.

"How did you get in here? And where's Dylan?"I said while looking around to find Dylan. But he was nowhere to be seen. "Andy where's Dylan?" I started panicking now.

"Chill babe, CC has him for now" I sigh in relief.

"Okay, I need to get ready" I got out of bed and went where my suit case is to get my clothes. I pick my batman t-shirt and black short shorts with my boots and a black beanie. We'll its black day xD. I got out of the shower and put my clothes on. I dry my hair, leaving it the normal way cx. Wavy. Brush my teeth. I did my make up and left the bathroom and went back to where Andy was playing with his phone. I sat next to him and smile at him.

"I want to dye my hair" I said. He look at me and smile.

"Sure, you want me to do it?" I squeal and gave him a hug.

"Yes" he chuckle and we soon went to get the color of what I want it to be. It's blue with green and purple. It's not going to be my full hair, only the half of my hair. Just imagine it.

***

We got back to the bus as started doing my hair.

* 30 minutes later *

"Done!" Andy said, enthusiastically about his work. I giggle and look at my self in the mirror. Damn! He did a fucking awesome job. I squeal.

"Thank you baby!" Literally throwing myself to him. He laugh and hugged me back.

"Your welcome, now I have to go somewhere, I'll be back in probably 1 or 2 hours"

"Where are you going?"

"You'll see" I shrugged it off and nodded.

"Okay, see yah later babe" I peck him on the lips and he went off to I don't know where.

* 1 hour later *

"Peekaboo" I said taking my hands out of my face seeing my baby giggling. That makes me smile.

"Let's do it again. Yeah? Alright. Peekaboo" I once again took my hands out of my face seeing Dylan giggling at me. I smile.

"I love you so much baby" he giggle and clap his hands together, then to his eyes. I chuckle, I was about to do the same when I saw a shadow on the door fame. I look at the door and saw Andy with a black sweater, making it cover his whole body except his face. I smile.

"Hey babe" he said. He came and sat next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist and the other hand grabbing Dylan's little hand.

"Hi" I looked up at him but I couldn't see his face. "I can't see your face" he chuckle.

"I got your surprise" I squeal. Hey I like surprises.

"Show me" he took off his sweater slowly, I still couldn't see him, since the lights were off, but the door was open so I could see a little bit.

"See?" I shook my head.

"Hold on let me turn on the lights" I got up from the bed and went to turn on the lights, when I turned around I gasp. I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. I slowly made my way to him. When I was I from of him, my hand went up to his now short hair.

"Y-your h-hair" a smile showed in my face.

"Do you like it?" He asked, with hope in his eyes. I smile bigger.

"I love it" his face light up like a light bulb. He lean in and kissed me.

"I won't have Dylan tug on my hair now" I role my eyes and look at Dylan who was giving Andy a strange look. I laugh and picked him up.

"He's daddy" I pointed to Andy, Andy took a confuse Dylan in his arms. Dylan slowly put his hand on Andy's cheek and smile. He started giggling. I smile.

"I love you too baby" Andy said rubbing his noise with Dylan's little noise. He giggle again and clap. I chuckle.

"This is all I want" he said, looking at me and Dylan.

"A family"

______________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Another chapter!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

READ

THANKS! <3